+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Louisiana Tech's future

Big Dog SeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the rough

Louisiana Tech's future

Okay, I have several things I'd like to discuss.

First off, I have read many threads on here talking about us going to C-USA which I wouldn't mind, but I also think it is just as much a sinking ship that is only sinking slower than the WAC. Should we maybe try and ride out the WAC constantly wining the conference and maybe getting a look into the Big East or Big 12 (yes I know this is not very likely) or jump at the next offer outside of the sun-belt and hope we do good there.

Second thing I want to talk about is looking at the youth of some of our positions such as Nick Isham and Hunter Lee, can you see our offense becoming a powerhouse in the next few years?

Lastly, will success in our football program possibly bring in recruits for our other sports (sorry I'm kinda new to keeping up with things and not sure if one affects the other).

I appreciate any opinion and information that can be given.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Louisiana Tech's future

The biggest reason we want into CUSA is not because it's a super stable. We want to be in a conference with USM, Tulsa, Tulane etc... If everything falls apart we want to be one of the pieces of a new SWC style regional conference someday.

+ Reply to Thread