+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2011 BB&B Bowl Confidence Contest

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

2011 BB&B Bowl Confidence Contest

This one is always the fun one to do of the year. Here be the rules.
    1. PICK the winner of each game.
    2. Assign a number to each game.
    3. The game that you are MOST confident in your winning selection should have a score of 32.
    4. The game that you are LEAST confident in your winning selection should have a score of 1.
    5. You MAY NOT use the same number twice. (If you submit it with the same number selected twice, you have to start over. VERY frustrating.)
    http://www.latechbbb.com/contests/2011%20Confidence/home.html

I
    would recommend have a guide with you to make sure that you once you select a number to a game, you don't choose that one again.

If you have any questions, please ask!! The deadline is NOON on Saturday the 17th. Good luck!!!

Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Re: 2011 BB&B Bowl Confidence Contest

Did you leave off the Las Vegas Bowl? What the heck?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Yes. The program only accepts 64 teams (32 games) out of the 70 (35 games). I had to eliminate 3 games and that was one that I choose. Since Boise is going to win that on by triple digits, I didn't care to include it.

Sorry for the confusion.

Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Boise is going to win that on by triple digits
    But that was my ticket to 32 free points!

We'll just credit everyone with 33 points on that one...

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

not enough low numbers...

huh??

huh??
    He's telling you that there are a lot of difficult games to pick.

Ahh.... skeered me for a minute

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Ahh.... skeered me for a minute
    lol
    We are the 32-Crew.

baw011, Beauxier Dawg, BRdawg81, Champ967, ChipDog, Cool Hand Clyde, Dawgmatic, Dawgpix, dawg78, dawgs1, DellDawg, DFM, DogtorEvil, DQDawg, glm47, Guisslapp, HogDawg, JAB, kw2292, maddawg, marketdawg, mildawg, nadB, qng001, rangerdawg, RhinoDawg (Chugalug Champion), shreveportdawg, Slackdog, SteveyTI, stuee, Vdog, Wassaki20.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    He's telling you that there are a lot of difficult games to pick.
    thanks for the translation.

The following players were just imported:

linds_marie
    JAAgan
    T_Won
    nadB
    techblue4
    firedog
    inudesu
    sportkid
    arkansasbob
    mildawg
    atobulldog
    Wade_Antley
    DocMarvin362
    tpost55@hotmail.com
    tigtoo30
    Erin
    bulldoglatech
    Beauxier Dawg
    SteveyTI
    dogswin
    JAB
    WVfan
    Billy Bob Brubaker
    glm47
    TechAlum05

Day 1 results have been posted. Use the same link as above and you can get there pretty easy.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Doc,
    I received the confirmation email that you got my picks but I'm not listed. Neither is WVfan.
    What gives?

Adam, you must still be on your Doctor's drugs... your picks have been there!!

For everyone else, I updated after Marshall's win tonight. Personally, I've missed on my 32, 31, and 28 games..... can we start over???

+ Reply to Thread