+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2011 BB&B Official Bowl contest

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

2011 BB&B Official Bowl contest

Welcome back to the BBB bowl contest!! The rules are simple. Who's gonna win, click on that team. Each game is worth 1 point.

The program only accepts 32 games, so I had to drop 3 of them. I went and added the Utah St and UL-Laugh@Lafayette games. Those 2 games are out of order, but it won't affect anything.

Deadline is Dec 17th @ 4:00p. Good luck!!!

http://www.latechbbb.com/contests/20...owls/home.html

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: 2011 BB&B Official Bowl contest

When I click submit, I get the following message
    The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
    Please try the following:
    • Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
    • If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
    • Click the Back button to try another link.
    HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
    Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)
    • Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
    • Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Ok, I re-uploaded everything and it seems to be good now. Now if "Lindsey" wins, you should all be put to shame that "she" was able to pick her games in 20 seconds and uninformed!!

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

That is usually how much time I put into my picks - as you can see from my ranking i pick em
    Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Ok, I re-uploaded everything and it seems to be good now. Now if "Lindsey" wins, you should all be put to shame that "she" was able to pick her games in 20 seconds and uninformed!!

The following players were just imported:

itdrummer
    Germdawg
    inudesu
    daddawg91
    JAAgan
    deadawg
    bhilton
    DellDawg
    ARKDAWG03
    JuBru
    tigtoo30
    salvatore assante
    mildawg
    sportdawg
    Houndoggy1
    tech77
    aan
    firedog
    aggiedawg
    nadB
    sportkid
    Wade_Antley
    BoutThemDawgs
    DocMarvin362
    C_hawkfan
    Erin

Day 1 results have been posted. Use the same link as above and you can get there pretty easy.

The following players were just imported:

bulldoglatech
    Beauxier Dawg
    techfan01
    dogswin
    MILOBUMP
    DarboneDon
    glm47
    TechAlum05
    HoDo-Tech70

2009 BB&B Pick 'Em & 2011 Bowl Pick 'em Champion bhilton is an unknown

I'm surprised I held on to win this year's contest. I usually suck in the bowl games. Thanks for the contest.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Congrats Bhilton. 75% accuracy in bowl game picks is hard to achieve!

Way to go Bhilton. 75% is pretty impressive. It was a close race for at the top. I'm just thrilled that I did better than 50%!!

Thank you all for playing. Hope you had a good time following along.

+ Reply to Thread