+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Class Warfare

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Class Warfare

This is just another example of how the pinko, commie libtard media is attempting to create class warfare, and force the great unwashed masses to mistakenly align themselves with the democraps:

http://news.yahoo.com/six-waltons-mo...182819449.html

Glad to see Forbes Magazine take that moron to task.

Here's another factoid for ya, my 2-yr-old granddaughter has more net wealth than a HUGE chunk of the American population. If it is true, as stated in the article, that fully 25% of Americans currently have a negative net wealth (due to their house's value being upside down, credit card debt, or whatever reasons....) than yes, my littlest girl, who has $thousands in her name, and NO debt, does indeed have more net wealth. I'm sure most of you are in exactly the same situation. And, NONE of us...well, speaking for myself, are in the top 1% either.

But, the libtard media thinks it can just throw out there....oh, looky the Walton gang has more net wealth than 25-30% of the rest of us. That ain't fair! And the great masses of dummies, like salty, will just grasp on to that and say, hey! that ain't fair! Tax 'em!

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: Class Warfare

Well, the Walton's "earned" their money... your granddaughter didn't. But I agree.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Class Warfare

My granddaughter doesn't have to do a thing, grandpa will take care of her!

But, more to the point. The article's and my point is a LOT of people, including some 2-yr-olds, can be "accused" of having more net wealth than 25% of Americans, which renders that libtard's attempted point meaningless. Obviously, that Goldburg dude was just trying to rile up more anti-1% feelings. But once again, the truth trumps the lies of the libtards!

+ Reply to Thread