+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFL players vote for Worst Commentator

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: NFL players vote for Worst Commentator

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    I'd rather listen to Lou Holtz sing "this is the song that never ends" than listen to Berman.
    Somebody talk to coach at the game and make this happen

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    I'd rather listen to Lou Holtz sing "this is the song that never ends" than listen to Berman.
    Somebody talk to coach at the game and make this happen

Champ Tdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the rough Tdawg87's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Hate Skip Bayless and Michael Irvin as well. And Aikman gets on my nerves as he is not kind to the Saints.
    Hell, I've been a Saints fan since they came into the league (I was 3) and I'm not kind to them all the time...lol

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I like Collinsworth, he is honest and that's why the players don't like him...

I really think TB's days as host are limited, he is slipping and you can tell it, I really think the onset of dementia is beginning to rear its ugly head -

I've grown to like Deon and Irvin on the NFL network studio show -

Chris Berman should have went the way of the members only jacket and parachute pants - he is well past his prime

The trio on MNF is the best it has been in a long long time - Tirico is absolutely the best in the best right now, right up there with Al Michaels
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I like Collinsworth, he is honest and that's why the players don't like him...

I really think TB's days as host are limited, he is slipping and you can tell it, I really think the onset of dementia is beginning to rear its ugly head -

I've grown to like Deon and Irvin on the NFL network studio show -

Chris Berman should have went the way of the members only jacket and parachute pants - he is well past his prime

The trio on MNF is the best it has been in a long long time - Tirico is absolutely the best in the best right now, right up there with Al Michaels
    And you like cowterd too, right? Being honest and being a prick are different.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    And you like cowterd too, right? Being honest and being a prick are different.
    Nope - don't listen to Cowherd...

He was a 150lb wr who made his living going across the middle during the time wr's weren't protected like they are now, he is kinda like Johnny Miller in my book - been there, done that and calls a spade a spade a spade -

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Never liked Collinsworth. His voice is annoying and he just sounds like a douche on there sometimes. I can see why they voted him worst.

Champ Tdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the rough Tdawg87's Avatar

Al Michaels, hands down, the best play by play guy. Unfortunately, he has the worst analyst in the business next to him. If Gruden and Michaels were together, that would be as good as Madden and Michaels, although like Madden, Gruden can get overbearing at times. I still would rather listen to him than just about anyone else as an analyst. Not to hijack the thread but, Phil Simms, Gruden and Michaels would make for an interesting 3 man TV booth.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Nope - don't listen to Cowherd...

He was a 150lb wr who made his living going across the middle during the time wr's weren't protected like they are now, he is kinda like Johnny Miller in my book - been there, done that and calls a spade a spade a spade -
    Agree. Collingsworth was arrogant when he was a WR at Florida. He hasn't gotten much better in that regard. But he did prove himself on the field and he does give good insight and he doesn't sugar coat things to make the players happier with him.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I like Jaws. Gruden is annoying, too many superlatives. Whoever happens to be playing that night is the best in the world. Tirico is a solid play by play guy. I like him.

Collinsworth is okay. He does a good job of "analysis," which is what the "analytical" guy is supposed to do. I wouldn't lose sleep if he was replaced, but I have no problem with him.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I like Jaws. Gruden is annoying, too many superlatives. Whoever happens to be playing that night is the best in the world. Tirico is a solid play by play guy. I like him.

Collinsworth is okay. He does a good job of "analysis," which is what the "analytical" guy is supposed to do. I wouldn't lose sleep if he was replaced, but I have no problem with him.
    Agreed on Gruden, every QB that plays that is even half ass is good is the best at something. He always has to come up with something to dramatize it. ESPN loves that, though. They are drama central, IMO.

The NFL Network has taken a huge step forward with Brad Nessler in the booth....

Champ Dubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond repute

Jon Gruden may be more annoying than Lou Holtz.

+ Reply to Thread