+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Game time??

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Game time??

My season tickets have 6:30 on them for the night games, but the last two were at seven. We got there really early the first time as we had no idea the time was different than that printed on the tickets. So am I to assume anything that says 6:30 really means 7:00??

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

Re: Game time??

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    My season tickets have 6:30 on them for the night games, but the last two were at seven. We got there really early the first time as we had no idea the time was different than that printed on the tickets. So am I to assume anything that says 6:30 really means 7:00??
    Vegas says 7 CST and we are favored by 4.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks. I just looked at the sticky, and it also says 7:00. I guess it's just a misprint on the tickets, or they changed their mind after they were printed.

Hmm, my other half just jumped on me that we missed the game because the tickets say 3:00, and he had asked me earlier this afternoon if it was an afternoon or evening game. So apparently they really messed up the tickets. I'm waiting for pregame on the radio before I head out, though, just in case. Since I'm the only one asking, I assume everyone else has figured it out already and I'm the only one confused.

+ Reply to Thread