+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Roll Tide!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Roll Tide!

Look at the wave (tide) like clouds "rolling" across Alabama:

http://news.yahoo.com/giant-tsunami-...192102289.html

Bama fans are taking this as a positive omen.

Bulldog HoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Roll Tide!

In other news, my dog chased down a frog that washed up near my house during this recent rainstorm...that's an omen I care more about than anything relating to the Tide or the Tigers.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Some of us live in the ENTIRE world.

Champ george is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    then post this to the entire world. not the LOUISIANA TECH football board. this has NOTHING to do with tech football. by the way, we have a bowl game tomorrow. i am having a very difficult time understanding why people on this board are lsu obsessed. moderators should move this to the pit? anywhere but here. i do wish moderators would be more strict in making sure anything on this page relates to tech football in some fashion or it is gone. buh bye

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I will be watching the NC game like most other people in the country. I will be cheering for Alabama in that game, so any sign is good for me. Can't ignore it is happening.

Bulldog HoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the rough

Is Alabama really the "ENTIRE world" ?

I'm fine with the story, but I think you're speaking to the wrong audience. I don't care who wins the NC, I care about who wins the Poinsettia Bowl.

Well, george, the news article was released today. That's why I posted it today.

I also watched and rooted for the Steelers last night.....guess I'm "Steelers obsessed" too, huh.

I, along with MILLIONS of others, will be watching the BcS title game and I will be rooting for Bama. Although, I think LSU will win. You can watch the Kadarsians or whatever floats your boat, I don't care.

I am a FOOTBALL fan, and I watch and follow FOOTBALL. That is ALL FOOTBALL at ALL levels. I will tune in and focus on Tech tomorrow night. In the meantime, life marches on.

Have a nice day!

Who moved this thread? This really constitutes "flaming" Tech?

Let's see every other thread about ANY other football news moved here then. Bet we don't see that.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

I really think we need a forum for "Tech Football" and "Other football".

No need for topics like these to be in the pit. That's the place for flamers.

I completely agree with both of your points. This certainly isn't flaming...I think it's just a case of very high levels of school pride right now, which is a good thing.

And I didn't mean to sound like I was criticizing you for watching the game or rooting for Bama, for what it's worth.

We have folks flaming the hell out of Craig James right now. Of course, I support the flaming of CJ, he's a jerk. But, why hasn't that thread been moved? Wait....

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

We have folks flaming the hell out of Craig James right now. Of course, I support the flaming of CJ, he's a jerk. But, why hasn't that thread been moved? Wait....
    I agree. The moderation isn't consistent.

Puppy Wing-over is just really niceWing-over is just really niceWing-over is just really niceWing-over is just really niceWing-over is just really niceWing-over is just really niceWing-over is just really niceWing-over is just really niceWing-over is just really niceWing-over is just really niceWing-over is just really nice Wing-over's Avatar

+ Reply to Thread