+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: New Orleans Bowl game thread: ULaLa vs San Diego St.

Puppy Crowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: New Orleans Bowl game thread: ULaLa vs San Diego St.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten View Post
    Feel asleep and didn't get to see the finish. Good job by ULL.

Hudspeth needs to be hired away soon. I saw this guy speak a couple of months ago. He had me ready to donate money to ULL and I was ready to start head butting people around me I was so fired up after his speech. He is a fiery guy who made a bunch of no talent ass clowns learn to play way above their heads in his first year. If he can recruit, and I know he can if he won me over, he is going to be tough to compete with. This guy needs to go!
    Good thing that you're not an NFL scout. You'll be seeing Ladarius Green and Bill Bentley playing on Sundays.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Digging up old threads on somebody elses board? What a troll!!

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

I believe Hudspeth's schtick is going to get old. Too much emotion can be wearing. He seems like a maniac to me.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Well, it's kinda hard to "act like you've been there" when you... um.... haven't ever been there....

Varsity Bulldog HounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the rough
    Shreveport / Destin / Toledo Bend/Grand Isle

Quote Originally Posted by Crowley Cajun View Post
    Good thing that you're not an NFL scout. You'll be seeing Ladarius Green and Bill Bentley playing on Sundays.
    Will they bleed on que like the doofus S&C guy? THAT could make for some exciting Sunday afternoons. (snoring already)

Puppy Crowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCrowley Cajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    Digging up old threads on somebody elses board? What a troll!!
    I'm not the one that keeps digging it up. Your fellow Dog posters do. Check out their posting dates. All I did was correct his talent assessment.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not the one that keeps digging it up. Your fellow Dog posters do. Check out their posting dates. All I did was correct his talent assessment.
    How about a New Year's resolution for you - "I will not be as great a Loser in 2012 as I was in 2011."

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    How about a New Year's resolution for you - "I will not be as great a Loser in 2012 as I was in 2011."
    Well, if I were one, then that would be a great start to the new year. But since I have a great life, family and friends, it doesn't apply to me. Nice try though. Merry Christmas by the way. I hope that you have a safe and great one.

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

Crowley do not feel to bad, people get killed on here all the time.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by domangue View Post
    I congratulate ULL on the win. The bowl was a well done production by ESPN that showed our state and NOLA in a great positive light... this was by far the best job they've ever done on this particular bowl. The atmosphere the ULL fans brought contributed heavily to this.

Now, that being said... at the end of the day it doesn't mean all that much as it relates to us. They didn't finish 11-1 with a conference title and Top 25 ranking; they finished in third place in the Sun Belt with a last second bowl win over a MWC also-ran. It's like... "Congrats! You've just joined the exclusive brotherhood of the other 117 schools who have at some point participated in at least one FBS bowl game!"

I give credit where credit's due, and they deserve credit for the win. But, to say that this was some monumental game-changing step forward for them is a ridiculous overstatement. Now they can be mentioned in the same breath as the other 6 Sun Belt schools who've participated in the NO Bowl. And that's about it.
    BTW, what is the point of your post?

The Poinsettia Bowl hospitality suite hosts were humored that we were FOR the Aztecs to win.

The one thing ESPN got right was "Louisiana-Lafayette."

That's all. Nothing more. Nothing less.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ domangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond repute domangue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    BTW, what is the point of your post?

The Poinsettia Bowl hospitality suite hosts were humored that we were FOR the Aztecs to win.

The one thing ESPN got right was "Louisiana-Lafayette."

That's all. Nothing more. Nothing less.
    I don't understand why this awesome thread got moved to the pit.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by domangue View Post
    I don't understand why this awesome thread got moved to the pit.
    I guess the ADM concern for ULL/USL's feelings although TECH recruiting info or that which would hurt our recruiting doesn't rate sending to the Recruiting Forum. Go figure.

+ Reply to Thread