+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: New Orleans Bowl game thread: ULaLa vs San Diego St.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: New Orleans Bowl game thread: ULaLa vs San Diego St.

Quote Originally Posted by domangue View Post
    Hmm I'm still waiting on HogDawg to call me gay or something....
    You already know you are. You're just grandstanding now.

Varsity Bulldog HounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the rough
    Shreveport / Destin / Toledo Bend/Grand Isle

Just got off the plane and was picked up by my daughter in Lafayette. She said a popular and packed UL sports bar was 100% wild for us (all 15-20 TV's on our game) and grew as quiet as any of us when TCU scored the go-ahead. She got cudos all night with her TECH shirt and said everyone was pulling for us and hoping we'd pull it out after TCU scored and play like we did in the 1st half. Been a good week for Louisiana football. Wish we'd had some of their WR's total speed and depth. We would have won by three TD's. I hope their coach leaves as he's the real deal, according to friends in Mississippi. He's up next at Miss St when Mullens leaves.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HounDoggy1 View Post
    Been a good week for Louisiana football. Wish we'd had some of their WR's total speed and depth. We would have won by three TD's.
    You talkin' LaLaff's WRs? TCU's? Either way it is a diss of Tech players and not accurate.

Varsity Bulldog HounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the rough
    Shreveport / Destin / Toledo Bend/Grand Isle

The good for Lousiana comment was because national audiences stayed glued to their TV sets with Louisiana teams. UlaLA's had four or five speedy receivers that ran good patterns and conistently beat corners that TCU had mucho trouble with in their game earlier in the year. Not dissing anyone.

Big Dog SIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of light

The good for Lousiana comment was because national audiences stayed glued to their TV sets with Louisiana teams. UlaLA's had four or five speedy receivers that ran good patterns and conistently beat corners that TCU had mucho trouble with in their game earlier in the year. Not dissing anyone.
    Ull didn't play TCU

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

You might want to reconsider that comment. TCU had four turnovers in that game or they would have won by at least 4 touchdowns instead of two.

Big Dog SIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    You might want to reconsider that comment. TCU had four turnovers in that game or they would have won by at least 4 touchdowns instead of two.
    Am I missing something? I thought the warchickens played TCU not the lala's

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SIC_EM_DAWGS! View Post
    Am I missing something? I thought the warchickens played TCU not the lala's
    Actually Lafayette and Lafayette Monroe combine to play games. It can be confusing, but the Laff-Mon bunch played at TCU this year.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Actually Lafayette and Lafayette Monroe combine to play games. It can be confusing, but the Laff-Mon bunch played at TCU this year.
    So how does that work when they play with each other?

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    So how does that work when they play with each other?
    I watched that supposed "game" for about thirty seconds, then decided to re-mud the drywall in my spare room.

Thank you for clearing that up, I was wondering how they managed to get 9 wins, four from monroe five from lala, I comprende

Quote Originally Posted by SIC_EM_DAWGS! View Post
    I watched that supposed "game" for about thirty seconds, then decided to re-mud the drywall in my spare room.
    I sorted socks while watch PBS.

I sorted socks while watch PBS.
    Aprendi a hablar a espanol de dora la explorador durante partido de ull

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

TCU & USL both played SDSU

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Opinion: (no need to respond) - We won EVERYTHING...but the game. I'm happy, I'm prowd of the team (and the fans) that represented TECH in sunny S.Cal.

Yes, Hijack!!!

Back to "As the swamp sludge turns"

+ Reply to Thread