+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: W. Basketball. Memphis Snaps Techsters Win Streak

Big Dog Kiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her game

Re: W. Basketball. Memphis Snaps Techsters Win Streak

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    She managed to lose Park who kept her head above water last season, but ego got in the way of that relationship.
    Please stop the rumour-mongering. I keep in touch with Coach Park and there's nothing wrong with that relationship. He talks with Spoon on the phone on a regular basis and he was also listening to the Prarie View game on the radio rooting the Techsters on.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Techster View Post
    Please stop the rumour-mongering. I keep in touch with Coach Park and there's nothing wrong with that relationship. He talks with Spoon on the phone on a regular basis and he was also listening to the Prarie View game on the radio rooting the Techsters on.
    Thank you......... Park was a great addition and we are still friends on FB. He needed to move and there was nothing wrong with the relationship between him and Spoon. Spoon is one GREAT lady to work with according to everyone she has been associated with - players and coaches.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Techster View Post
    No disrespect intended by my response: I stand by my opinion.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

No disrespect intended by my response: I stand by my opinion.
    Why don't you private message me and tell me what gives you this impression? It is out of sinc with almost everything I have heard - including words from Coach Park.

And it gets quiet...........

Anyway, I can't make it to the Tennessee Tech game, but will be there cheering Spoon and our Techsters on against lsu on the 29th! Go Techsters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bulldog bballfan4life is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post

Anyway, I can't make it to the Tennessee Tech game, but will be there cheering Spoon and our Techsters on against lsu on the 29th! Go Techsters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I shall be watching via All Access tomorrow and cheering on Spoon and our Lady Techsters against LSU in person! SOOOO excited! Spoon is working out the kinks. I have faith in HER and THE LADIES!

Quote Originally Posted by bballfan4life View Post
    I shall be watching via All Access tomorrow and cheering on Spoon and our Lady Techsters against LSU in person! SOOOO excited! Spoon is working out the kinks. I have faith in HER and THE LADIES!
    See ya at the lsu game! I will be watching the other on All Access, as well.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by bballfan4life View Post
    Thanks to you bballfan, Champ 110, and Kiwi for your perspective on this page (wish I knew how to multi-quote:icon_wink.

I'll have three there with me Wednesday so they can be y'alls representatives cheering for the Techsters and Coach Spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    Thanks to you bballfan, Champ 110, and Kiwi for your perspective on this page (wish I knew how to multi-quote:icon_wink.

I'll have three there with me Wednesday so they can be y'alls representatives cheering for the Techsters and Coach Spoon.
    Cheer loud.......... You might can hear me from Texas, anyway, though. I cheer VERY loud.

Bulldog bballfan4life is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post

YOU MAY hear me from several states away as well!!!! These girls are working HARD as well as Spoon and her staff! I WILL NOT have negative comments to make here about ANY of them EVER! They ARE human, and they DO make mistakes! I STAND behind them thru THICK and THIN! BUT DO CHEER LOUD!!!!!
    Last edited by bballfan4life; 12-20-2011 at 02:24 PM.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

It didn't get quiet. I said what I said and stand by it. You see it as a ridiculous claim that has no foundation. I see 90% of your predictions as hyperbole and nonsense. You think I'm saying things that influence recruits in a negative fashion. I think you present pictures of the program that are as misleading as any posts on this board. We see things differently. Keep cheering. The program needs people like you. I participate my way, you participate yours. Move on.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

The program needs people like you. I participate my way, you participate yours. Move on.
    How exactly do you participate?

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    How exactly do you participate?
    He complains a lot and shows up when we lose.

FFA, I don't have anything against you, but I asked you to back up your claim in a private message. You haven't done that. There is was no problem between Coach P. and Spoon. I know this for a fact - or, at least, from Coach P. He has done nothing but cheer for Spoon and the Techsters since he left. I hate getting into these battles with you, but you won't let it go.

Please continue to push for change, if that is your wish. I don't care and you wouldn't care if I did. Just don't bring up things that are not true. It hurts our program and puts down a great alumni that is celebrated by our fans, players, and recruits. PM me if you have information that I am unaware of....... I am pretty aware, though, of what goes on with the Techsters.

He complains a lot and shows up when we lose.

FFA, I don't have anything against you, but I asked you to back up your claim in a private message. You haven't done that. There is was no problem between Coach P. and Spoon. I know this for a fact - or, at least, from Coach P. He has done nothing but cheer for Spoon and the Techsters since he left. I hate getting into these battles with you, but you won't let it go.

Please continue to push for change, if that is your wish. I don't care and you wouldn't care if I did. Just don't bring up things that are not true. It hurts our program and puts down a great alumni that is celebrated by our fans, players, and recruits. PM me if you have information that I am unaware of....... I am pretty aware, though, of what goes on with the Techsters.
    Wow. You "don't have anything against me." Why would you? Is that supposed to make me feel better or something? I'm a bit lost on your "i'm going to ignore all negative posts" and then responding to them all, and then calling those of us who question the direction of the program "doubters" and then yelling and typing in all caps after a win (even a desperate win) in some not-so-subtle attempt to rub it in our faces. Perhaps because the Techsters beat one of the worst teams in the nation we should stop pointing out obvious red flags (in my opinion, and shared by others on here)? Seriously dude, you say I won't let it go? Uh, how about pointing out something that isn't obvious? Of course I don't let it go. You take the freakin' bait so damned easily. Just put me on your ignore list. It only takes a couple of clicks. Perhaps your BBB experience would be better if I were ignored. I'm just sayin'.

And yes, I do not question that you are 'pretty aware' of what goes on with the Techsters. EVERYONE is aware of that. That is one area where we agree. But opinions are just that, opinions. I won't change yours, you won't change mine. And if anyone is putting ANY weight into my words and opinions in a basketball forum posting then they should stop now. THIS IS SPORT, not real world. I don't put any weight into your words when you tell us how talented the team will be, how fast they will be, how they will break into the top 25 by January yet you state those things as fact. I could be wrong about Park and Spoon's working relationship. And for YOUR sake, I'll go as far as to say that if HE says there are no issues, then perhaps I am wrong. That said, I wouldn't expect him to be trashing her to you even if my opinion is accurate.

Final thought: If my opinion on this forum is damaging to the school or reputation of the program, then the program is in far deeper trouble than anyone could have possibly imagined.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Aren’t we all fortunate that we have a Board like this to post our opinions on!
    I have to wonder though if the same negative posters about TSpoon were the same ones bashing Coach Dykes earlier in the year????
    Also, how many of these posters actually go to the games and watch TSpoon coaching?
    She has graduated every student that she has had in her program and recruiting from the money schools is getting tougher than ever, and now they have pay and play, it’s going to be even harder to get the top talent to come here to LaTech!
    She stated that she would be back in the NCAA’s this year, that might be a long shot but if anyone can get us there it is Coach TSpoon!
    The chemistry of this team has yet to develop but I for one believe it will come around and when it does maybe some of the negative folks will all have something to ran and rave about here!
    And yes, I consider myself one of the sixth person on the Techster team because my season tickets prove that and you wan’t catch me missing a home game period!
    This world is full of different types of people some that see the bright side of things and those that see the Dark side; thank God we all have the chance to express our opinions!
    Even I do admit I can’t wait for Lulu to be in a Techster uniform here!

+ Reply to Thread