+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which crowd won?

Big Dog dch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Which crowd won?

Creer wouldve fumbled 12 times last night

Varsity Bulldog VegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the ears

Definitely we were more into the game more vocally than the TCU fans. My commented that they seemed to ne just sitting their waiting for something to happen. Only when they scored did you really notice them. I saw several Poinsettia members walk by our group with smiles on their faces at our chants and yelling and cheering.

It's true they could have invited SD State again this year but they didn't want what happened last year which was the largest crowd ever 48k+ and no hotels or restaurants benefiting. This year they got 24.5k crowd with 12k+ people getting hotels eating at restaurants and checking out local attractions.

It was a great win for them and and a great bowl time event for us fans that attended.

DogsWin I'm sorry I didn't see I heard you were there.

Way to go Dogs! It was a great season and I look forward to traveling somewhere else next year!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

The San Diego Tourist Commission funds the bowl at a clip of $400K annually -

That's why they chose who they chose

It's all about the number of beds sleep in and the dinners purchased
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Sorry I missed you too VegasDawg! I just watched the game replay on ESPN3 and they certainly did the Tech crowd no favors at all! Not even one shot of the home field side.
    At least we got to see a great game. If Pachall doesn't get the first down stretching out with 2:00 remaining in the 4th we would have had one more shot to tie it up.

Hey, maybe we can slide into the Vegas Bowl next year and you will get to stay home for a Tech game. lol

Take care brother!

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    The San Diego Tourist Commission funds the bowl at a clip of $400K annually -

That's why they chose who they chose

It's all about the number of beds sleep in and the dinners purchased
    The San Diego newspaper said that the hotels were very happy with the result. They did better than last year when they had double the attendance. The week before Christmas is historically the slowest tourism week of the year in San Diego.

Varsity Bulldog larhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of light

Hear we go! They had more, we had more. Who gives a flying crap. It was great. Crowd was loud and into game.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by larhob View Post
    Hear we go! They had more, we had more. Who gives a flying crap. It was great. Crowd was loud and into game.
    Section 40 on the Plaza level NEVER SAT DOWN.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    Section 40 on the Plaza level NEVER SAT DOWN.
    I think the only time everyone in Section 40 sat down was during halftime and a couple of the timeouts. Other than that, we were standing pretty much all game.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I wish our fans weren't so spread out in the stadium is my only complaint. It didn't stop the rest of us from making noise but I would have loved to have seen all of us more around the 50 or so.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

From my vantage point, it appeared as though TCU had about 50 percent more fans at the game. I was pleased with our turnout. Amazing to see so many Tech logos so far from Ruston. What I found most interesting is that I saw more people wearing Tech gear in the Gaslamp, at Coronado, at Point Loma, and at the zoo than I saw TCU gear.

+ Reply to Thread