+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bulldogs look great in Fayetteville. When do we demand home-and-home with the Hogs?

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Bulldogs look great in Fayetteville. When do we demand home-and-home with the Hogs?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OgYp1-XTWGo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://youtu.be/OgYp1-XTWGo

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Bulldogs look great in Fayetteville. When do we demand home-and-home with the Hog

I agree. Stop going to Pigsville w/o a return game.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Bulldogs look great in Fayetteville. When do we demand home-and-home with the Hog

I listened to game, except for last minutes we were toe-to-toe with them Hogs. I am really impressed with our coach and the never quit attitude of our team

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

I am enjoying watching the Dawgs this year. Exciting play.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BuzDawg73 View Post
    I am enjoying watching the Dawgs this year. Exciting play.
    +1

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Probably my only chance to see them live was in Fayetteville and I actually forgot to get my SD card from the charger before leaving for the game and had to leave the game to drive the less-than-a-mile home (as the crow flies) from Walton Arena to get my big camera ready for second-half action.
    Please see another video if you scroll down on my aubunique channel on You Tube.

Also, please see many game and fan photos on Flickr

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Maybe when we quit using a men's game as the prelim for a women's game.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    I, actually, am in total agreement. However, when one team is playing an SEC team and the other is playing a team I have never in my life heard of, it is difficult to do that. Bring the Hogs to Ruston and let the Techsters open in a double header.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Looks like the schedule alternates which program plays the early / late game:

Date MBB / WBB
    12/29 5:00 vs Springhill / 7:00 vs lsu
    01/12 6:00 vs Idaho / 8:00 vs Idaho
    01/14 8:00 vs Utah St / 6:00 vs Utah St
    02/16 8:00 vs N. Dakota St / 6:00 vs SJSU
    02/25 3:00 vs Hawaii / 6:00 vs NMSU

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech78 View Post
    Looks like the schedule alternates which program plays the early / late game:

Date MBB / WBB
    12/29 5:00 vs Springhill / 7:00 vs lsu
    01/12 6:00 vs Idaho / 8:00 vs Idaho
    01/14 8:00 vs Utah St / 6:00 vs Utah St
    02/16 8:00 vs N. Dakota St / 6:00 vs SJSU
    02/25 3:00 vs Hawaii / 6:00 vs NMSU
    Yeah. That's what most major college programs would do, right?
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Why should it matter? Attend both games, regardless of the order.

I had, emphasis on "had", plans to be at the DH tomorrow, but business has me heading out of state instead.

Oh well....Go Tech! Sweep the DH!

+ Reply to Thread