+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "We shouldn't have allowed aTm in."

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

"We shouldn't have allowed aTm in."

Guess what type of a fool-of-a-person made that statement.

Try this, an unemployed, drunkard NSU grad (not knocking NSU grads per se) who wears his puke purple and vomit yellow crap, proclaiming the greatness of lspoo.

Last night at a little Christmas gathering, this dude, with his lspoo cap on, was lecturing a Texas A&M grad, yes, someone who actually attended the school he supports....imagine that....about how stupid it was for "we" to have allowed aTm and Mizzou into the SEC. Kept saying, "We shouldn't have allowed..." and "Now we will have to share our money with two more do-nothing schools..." To which the aTm grad took exception and commented that aTm has known success in football. The lspoo-wannabe conceded, "well, the Aggies are okay, but they don't measure up to the SEC, and have joined just to get more money." That last part is true, aTm (and Mizzou) will triple their BcS payout money being in the SEC vs. the Big 12.

So....I allowed the lspoo-wannabe to drone on, digging a deep hole, and then pow! So, where did you go to school? We? Who is "we?" Are you a member of the SEC commission? No? Are you an alum of an SEC school? No? So....who is "we?"

Sorry....I just couldn't take it anymore. Yes, I ripped into him. The aTm fellow seemed to enjoy it.

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Re: "We shouldn't have allowed aTm in."

God will smile down upon you and shall bestow upon you many blessings for your noble actions.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't wait to see some of the lsu fans refuse to take off their hats during the A&M yells and get their tails kicked. That will be a highlight of next season for me.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

So....I allowed the lspoo-wannabe to drone on, digging a deep hole, and then pow! So, where did you go to school? We? Who is "we?" Are you a member of the SEC commission? No? Are you an alum of an SEC school? No? So....who is "we?"

Sorry....I just couldn't take it anymore. Yes, I ripped into him. The aTm fellow seemed to enjoy it.
    Great story, '80.

So, check this out. On our way to San Diego...we get diverted to College Station because of storms around DFW. We spent the night there, which was kinda cool in a way, I'll talk more about that later...

We get on the early morning flight Tuesday to continue our journey to Cali, and I struck up a conversation with the guy seated next to me. He is a die-hard Aggie, and a professor at A&M. Of course, he said nice things about LaTech, and the subject turned to joining the SEC. He was chagrined that "we have whole FIGHT SONGS dedicated to our rivalry with Texas...I don't know that anyone is talking about that yet..." --- then he said... "We've played LSU in the past..." as he rolled his eyes..."when they came here, their fans were pretty nice, but I went to Baton Rouge the next year for the return game. They cursed us, threw things at us, and were unbelievably horrible hosts...and the sad thing is, THEY WON THE GAME."

I said, "well, you're talking about back when lsu wasn't winning. It's only gotten worse since they started winning"

He replied..."I'm not sure the SEC is the right place for an institution like A&M"

I think he's definitely right...coming from the angle of the quality of fanbase he's accustommed to, versus the lsu's of the SEC.

Varsity Bulldog Dawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to all

dawg80...I enjoyed your comments...I do that all the time here in "mayberry"(Shreveport), and I don't win any friends over it...my pastor, who is a Tech fan, says I am "bitter and angry"....he is just kidding of course, and gets quite a charge out of my rants...I am used to it now and just laugh at most of them...probably won't change, and I would venture to say upwards of 80% of these grandiose, grandstanding, flag waving goobers are not graduates around here...as long as they don't get "up in my face" and start "we did this stuff, etc", I just laugh at em and go on...I just proudly wear Tech gear and get stared at, but it's ok....I can handle it....

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Lsu had a big ad in the times today welcoming missouri

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

I have to remind my dad all the time that he is a double Tech graduate, not a graduate of LSU.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    Great story, '80.

He replied..."I'm not sure the SEC is the right place for an institution like A&M"
    Where money is involved, whoring yourself out just comes natural.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Where money is involved, whoring yourself out just comes natural.
    Good one!!!! I haven't quit laughing yet about how stupid it is for Texas A$M and Missouri to be joining the sec.They thought Texas was bad. It won't take them long to get enough of lsu.

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

Money and away from Texas control!!!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I can't wait to see some of the lsu fans refuse to take off their hats during the A&M yells and get their tails kicked. That will be a highlight of next season for me.
    Am I missing something? Was I supposed to take my hat off for the opponents' yells when we played at aTm? National Anthem? Yes. Opponents' cheers? WTF?
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

I have a couple or 3 Facebook friends that I grew up with...all are NLU grads with one having been a 2 or 3 time alumni association president. As pictures began to be posted following Christmas, I had to laugh at the number of pics they posted wearing purple and piss...pic upon pic upon pic...one was at a nlu game with his purple and piss on! Of course, I have other friends that went nowhere but consistently sport purple and piss...and there are a few that went to TECH that don those awful colors but they will also wear the red and blue from time to time.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

My uncle will host all day events to watch college football. Two of his friends always show up in thier LSU jerseys. They got custom made jerseys with thier high school numbers and last name on them.

They never went to college, but parade around thier custom jerseys. Until I or my father ask them "When did you play at LSU?"

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

I love a story with a happy ending.

Big Dog dj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Their "WalMart" fans can't afford to make a trip like that, but it would be funny if some did make the trip and got showed up by a classy bunch of cadets.

+ Reply to Thread