Guess what type of a fool-of-a-person made that statement.

Try this, an unemployed, drunkard NSU grad (not knocking NSU grads per se) who wears his puke purple and vomit yellow crap, proclaiming the greatness of lspoo.

Last night at a little Christmas gathering, this dude, with his lspoo cap on, was lecturing a Texas A&M grad, yes, someone who actually attended the school he supports....imagine that....about how stupid it was for "we" to have allowed aTm and Mizzou into the SEC. Kept saying, "We shouldn't have allowed..." and "Now we will have to share our money with two more do-nothing schools..." To which the aTm grad took exception and commented that aTm has known success in football. The lspoo-wannabe conceded, "well, the Aggies are okay, but they don't measure up to the SEC, and have joined just to get more money." That last part is true, aTm (and Mizzou) will triple their BcS payout money being in the SEC vs. the Big 12.

So....I allowed the lspoo-wannabe to drone on, digging a deep hole, and then pow! So, where did you go to school? We? Who is "we?" Are you a member of the SEC commission? No? Are you an alum of an SEC school? No? So....who is "we?"

Sorry....I just couldn't take it anymore. Yes, I ripped into him. The aTm fellow seemed to enjoy it.