+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whatch think of UCLA going "over the wall"? How do you think Dykes would react?

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Whatch think of UCLA going "over the wall"? How do you think Dykes would react?

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Re: Whatch think of UCLA going "over the wall"? How do you think Dykes would react?

It is all about culture so I would hope Tech would have a zero-tolerance policy about players deciding to make their own rules of behavior.

One of my pet peeves with Tech athletics is allowing senior athletes who don't maintain academic eligibility so that they can't compete in last games and/or tournaments at the start of the next quarter; participate in Senior Day and receive post-season team awards. After all it is a team sport and the player has let the team down, and in my book has forfieted subsequent recognition.

I recall a Lady Techster player causing us to lose bench strength in a NCAA regional at Norfolk a number of years ago. Our point guard ran out of gas in the second half and we had no one to go to. We counted on that girl all season and it had a lot to do with getting us to the tournament only to lose due to her academic laziness. Same can be said about McGill and Creer in recent football history and the Lady Techster basketball player, Wysinger, last year. I didn't attend the Lady Techster banquet because I knew they were going to give her Defensive Player of the Year - please, Wysinger let the team down when we went to the tournament.

Rant over.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Whatch think of UCLA going "over the wall"? How do you think Dykes would react?

These kids don't deserve a bowl bid! Let WKU play in their place!

+ Reply to Thread