+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: What a month January should be!

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: What a month January should be!

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DeputyDawg View Post
    Yes, in my orginal post about the 8 seasons statement I said non conference teams with a winning record. That was unclear in this post. I apologize. I need to remember when I respond to someone I cannot assume that everyone read the original post. I admit I am new to this message board and it doesn't seem to operate like other messages boards I am familar with. Not just other football messsage board, just message board in general.

You know what you are close with when we went DI. For some reason I had 96 in mind. That's when we went Big West. I looked it up we went DI in 1989. That's makes me more depressed we went to 3 bowls in 23 years. Yikes. Thanks for making me feel worse about our situation.
    I guess one of the bowls didn't count in your book. We transitioned to D1 in 88 becoming a full member in 89 and went to the independence bowl in 90. We actually left the Big West in 96 I believe. We joined in 93?

Look Tech doesn't have a huge market, or a huge athletic budget. We don't sell out the stadium or make bowl games every year. If you want to point that out fine, but the schools that are up for a spot in CUSA-MWC have their flaws too. Very few of us think that we are a shoe in, and the ones who do are constantly derided for it, but to say we don't have a shot is just not being realistic with yourself. If you are a Tech grad, why would you choose to join a Tech message board just to bash Tech?

If you are going to join the realist crowd on this board, you need to make sure your facts are correct. Incorrect facts just blends you in with all of the other trolls who constantly come on here to tell us to prepare for the Sunbelt because it's where we belong. Good luck to you and hopefully I will see you at a game this fall.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

No wins against out of conference teams with a winning record. And, if you consider beating a 2-10 Ole Miss team after their coach was fired then okay that's a big win.
    Ole Miss is in the SEC. They have a budget about 3 times bigger than Tech's. They pay their coaches over twice as much as we do. They have the benefit of getting any recruit they want over us. It is a big deal to blow them out in their stadium. A bad Ole Miss is still better than a good ULL.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Actually I have to go back to the office in the morning. Three day weekend. I have millions (you are likely included in that number) depending on my taxes every year, cannot play ever day. As for your record, you are safe; I will never approach 20K.
    If you're a deputy, don't you depend on my taxes?

Anyway, you are one of two things:

1. Sunbelt Troll
    2. Tech grad with higher loyalties to other (possibly in-state, possibly AQ-conference) teams.

Either way, I don't have much respect for your posture here on the board. I'm glad that you can't play every day. Of course, I predicted that you'd blow-off like the wind...because you're a troll.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

I smell tiggerhawk. The subpar trolling skills are a dead giveaway.

+ Reply to Thread