+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oregon State?

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Oregon State?

Have those kids lost their minds? That's a long way from home and Oregon State is terrible. Maybe they are just joking?

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Re: Oregon State?

If they want to go half way across the country and never see the light of day, let them.

Thier parents will get to see them play maybe once a year, if they are lucky.

Oregon State has 6 committments at DB this year.

I would have liked them to play at Tech, probably start 2-3 years, and get a lot of attention. If they change thier mind I will welcome them back otherwise I am not going to lose sleep over two 18 years olds who made a very bad decision.

Puppy techbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nice

Brice's third verbal. He may change his mind. Why would you choose Oregon State.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

If Brice thought Missouri was too far, he's going to be shocked when he finds out where Oregon is.

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Oregon St.
    Oregon St.
    Oregon St.
    Oregon St.
    Oregon St.
    Oregon St.
    Oregon St.
    Oregon St.
    Oregon St.
    Oregon St.
    Oregon St.

Totals
    72 63 0 0.53333 3639 3458 181

Looks like they are going the wrong way. If they want to be part of losing situation, then so be it.

"Even though we're going away from home, I don't feel like we're going to miss out on anything," said Brice. "It felt right; they sold us on Oregon State. "I'm very happy and my family doesn't mind me going way from home. They actually wanted me to get away.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

I know, you'd think going to HS right across the road it would be automatic. I don't know what it is, but it's a battle Tech's been fighting since I can remember. I guess when you grow up here all your life, to some of these kids, all they can think about is getting the hell out of Ruston. I'll give 'em a year in rainy Corvallis and they'll come crying back to momma.

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    I know, you'd think going to HS right across the road it would be automatic. I don't know what it is, but it's a battle Tech's been fighting since I can remember. I guess when you grow up here all your life, to some of these kids, all they can think about is getting the hell out of Ruston. I'll give 'em a year in rainy Corvallis and they'll come crying back to momma.
    The world has gotten so much smaller over the past 10 years or so. Why is Oregon State even recruiting Louisiana with all those players in California to chose from? If we can ever get to the point where we can get the Louisiana kids that LSU doesn't want, we will be a regular Top 25 program. Too many teams coming into Louisiana though. Sickening.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    Although I would must rather get these two local players on our team, I can see there desire to get away from Ruston, espically if they have lived there for a while. Sometimes getting away from home is an important and critical part of growing up. But Oregon State is taken that issues to an extreme. I wish them the best.

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

Back to square one.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Last kid we wanted that Oreg. St. scooped was Jacquizz Rodgers

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Far? .... why Corvallis is like that ledge over there:

Champ tylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the rough tylerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    "Even though we're going away from home, I don't feel like we're going to miss out on anything," said Brice. "It felt right; they sold us on Oregon State. "I'm very happy and my family doesn't mind me going way from home. They actually wanted me to get away.
    I want to vomit.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

I don't know what it is about that cat, but I can't stop laughing. (I hope it was OK)

Bulldog TECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really nice

I would say we did pretty well with the one we got from Oregon State!! These guys are not the best at identifying talent. By god they let Ryan Allen get away. He wasn't even starting his last year there.

+ Reply to Thread