+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Myles White article

Big Dog LongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the rough LongtimeDawgfan's Avatar

Myles White article

Not a bad story about Myles...if you can get past the grammatical errors.
    http://www.hometownlife.com/article/...yssey=nav|head

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: Myles White article

Quote Originally Posted by LongtimeDawgfan View Post
    Not a bad story about Myles...if you can get past the grammatical errors.
    http://www.hometownlife.com/article/...yssey=nav|head
    Great read! Myles is definitely maturing and ready to be an offensive leader by example for the team.

“It's still country (Ruston, La.), but it's hot, too,'' he said. “The fans treat the team good. You couldn't ask for better fans and we're starting to turn the program around step-by-step. We went 8-5 this year and we expect big things next year.
    “We're looking to go undefeated. We actually have 38 returning juniors. We have a chance to be really, really special. We just have to keep working hard and basically push each other as far as competition on the field.''

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

White, however, got off to rocky start.“I had gotten hurt in the first game against Southern Miss and it was one of those injuries that took me out for three or four games, and it kind of lingered on throughout the entire season,'' he said. “I really wasn't healthy until the sixth or seventh game of the year. It was a foot sprain where I couldn't run. I was actually on crutches and in a boot for three or four weeks.
    “I felt like myself after the Utah State game and it carried on.''

I did not know this. That's a very good explanation for why he was less productive early in the season.

Also love hearing him say the team is looking to go "undefeated next year". When was the last time you heard that kind of talk in Rushton, LA. :icon_wink:

HD
    Last edited by HogDawg; 12-31-2011 at 08:00 PM.

Champ HUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the rough

Undefeated....wow music to my ears. Yes it's been a while since we've heard that term in Rushton.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Right way to think.

+ Reply to Thread