+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Playoffs?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Playoffs?

FWIW Greenberg picked the Niners this morning....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    FWIW Greenberg picked the Niners this morning....
    That makes me feel better. He's just a little geek who really knows nothing about sports.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    That makes me feel better. He's just a little geek who really knows nothing about sports.
    Yep - people pay him not to pick their team....

It's the kiss of death, much like the unqualified backing a coach on the hotseat receives from an owner or AD - they are as good as gone when that happens -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Yep - people pay him not to pick their team....

It's the kiss of death, much like the unqualified backing a coach on the hotseat receives from an owner or AD - they are as good as gone when that happens -
    Yep, and he picked the Niners to go to the Super Bowl last year. So, hopefully, his touch will continue.

Champ Tdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the rough Tdawg87's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    The Giants can beat the Packers because of their D??? Come on Tdawg87. I know the Giants can get after the passer, but if you pick that up at all, Rodgers will torch that makeshift secondary (just like the Saints did). I do agree that Eli can throw with anyone this year and they have a great WR corps. However, they will have to score with GB and hope JPP, Tuck, and Osi can get a few sacks to keep the Packers from scoring over 35.

dhussdawg >>It's not over yet, but it looks pretty good as I said back on Jan 3 in post #7 of this thread. Giants D has been getting better the last month or so. Should be a good ball game next week against the 49er's. Giants/Patriots Super Bowl (maybe) as we had a few years ago.

Too bad the Saints couldn't get it done, I think they could have handled the Giants in the Dome.

WHO DAT!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

The teams playing the best defense have advanced. No surprise there.

Greg Williams needs to go. Have never thought much of him. Saints need to focus on defense in the draft and need a new DC.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

Greg Williams needs to go. Have never thought much of him. Saints need to focus on defense in the draft and need a new DC.
    I've got to agree with you. No excuse for Saturday.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tdawg87 View Post
    dhussdawg >>It's not over yet, but it looks pretty good as I said back on Jan 3 in post #7 of this thread. Giants D has been getting better the last month or so. Should be a good ball game next week against the 49er's. Giants/Patriots Super Bowl (maybe) as we had a few years ago.

Too bad the Saints couldn't get it done, I think they could have handled the Giants in the Dome.

WHO DAT!
    Yep, they got it done. I was more surprised by the coverage, though. When Rodgers had time, the Giants covered. Something they didnt do all year. Playoff football is a lot different. One thing I have definitely noticed that I like is that the refs let the guys play more in the playoffs. They dont call many ticky tacky fouls, and this is something they need to start implementing in the regular season. Well, we could be hosting the NFC championship, but we blew that. On to next year, my interest in these playoffs has waned now that the Saints, Texans, and Tebow are out.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

Yep, the Saints need to draft OLBs and a pass rushing DE and a safety who can cover his ass. The turnovers were killer, the Saints dictated the pace of the game and we took the Niners out of their game plan in the first half and fourth quarter. We turned it into a track meet and lost. If we could have pressed them earlier, I feel like Smith would have made a mistake. Instead, we only forced him to make two good drives, and he got it done. If you would have told me, we scored 32 points on them, I would have thought we were golden. Of course, you cant give them 13 points like we did through bonehed TOs.

+ Reply to Thread