+ Reply to Thread

Thread: W. Basketball. Vucinic Spotlighted in Women's National Basketball Report

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Vucinic Spotlighted in Women's National Basketball Report

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech sophomore guard Jelena Vucinic made quite an impression during her first collegiate start back on Dec. 19 against Prairie View in the consolation game of the St. John's Chartwell Holiday Classic.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. Vucinic Spotlighted in Women's National Basketball Report

Too bad she didn't get even a minute in the lsoo game.

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

Does anyone know what is going on there?

/

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations Jelena!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Jelena!!!!!!!!!!!!

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Jelena is tremendously fun to watch and always brings excitement to the crowd looking for her nail a "three." I miss seeing her compete when her minutes are few.

LSU was FAST and really covered the three. We had great difficulty getting any kind of look at a three in the second half, and only attempted 6 of them, most very late in the game. My guess is Spoon went with her fastest lineup. LSU's bigs easily dominated us inside and let them challenge aggressively on threes.

My crew will be hoping to see Jelena in significant action on the 12th and 14th against Idaho and NMSU.

By the way, LSpoo slaughtered Ole Miss (10 - 3) by FORTY in Oxford and they knew they were in a game here.

Big Dog Kiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by WonderDawg View Post
    Does anyone know what is going on there?
    There's no injury or off-court incident or anything like that. Coach's decision all the way. My guess is that she was planning on splitting some time between Angie and Jelly and Angie was having such a good game so she jsut stuck with her.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    By the way, LSpoo slaughtered Ole Miss (10 - 3) by FORTY in Oxford and they knew they were in a game here.
    lsu is very good this year. They started in the top 20 and will be back there soon. We turned a corner and I think we will continue to improve now. Most people didn't give us a chance against lsu, yet were very angry when we lost. I almost believe that people would have not been as angry if we had been beat by 40. We played VERY well against them for such a young team. I have no doubts we are going to get better every game. Hopefully, we can build on this, even though I am just as angry as many others that we lost.

The coaching to combat their strength was spot on, though.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    lsu is very good this year. They started in the top 20 and will be back there soon. We turned a corner and I think we will continue to improve now. Most people didn't give us a chance against lsu, yet were very angry when we lost. I almost believe that people would have not been as angry if we had been beat by 40. We played VERY well against them for such a young team. I have no doubts we are going to get better every game. Hopefully, we can build on this, even though I am just as angry as many others that we lost.

The coaching to combat their strength was spot on, though.
    Yes. There will NEVER, EVER be any so called "moral victory" over lsu in anything. No consolation in playing close.

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    Yes. There will NEVER, EVER be any so called "moral victory" over lsu in anything. No consolation in playing close.
    Believe me.......... I TOTALLY agree!!!!!!!!! I was just making a point about how well coached the game really was........ Some that were not there do not understand.

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

Thanks Kiwi
    Spoon is probably just trying different people in combos

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Believe me.......... I TOTALLY agree!!!!!!!!! I was just making a point about how well coached the game really was........ Some that were not there do not understand.
    I did get your point and COMPLETELY AGREE. Spoon and the staff did have us ready to get after them and with a winning gameplan.

We had a WIN within our grasp, it didn't happen, and that does make it hurt more.

+ Reply to Thread