+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oregon Helmets

Varsity Bulldog brody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her game

Oregon Helmets

So what does everyone think of the Oregon helmet for the Rose Bowl?

oregon-ducks-rose-bowl-uniform.jpg

Varsity Bulldog osl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time osl530's Avatar

Re: Oregon Helmets

pretty sweet but before someone tries please dont go try and recreate it with a tech logo

Champ Dubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond repute

Terrible, they need to learn enough is enough sometimes...

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I like them.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Varsity Bulldog osl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeosl530 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time osl530's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dubya261 View Post
    Terrible, they need to learn enough is enough sometimes...
    for me their uniforms are what make them relevant haha i dont know much about em do they own nike or something?

Varsity Bulldog jharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the rough

I don't like their uniforms. Ritual is a big part of sports. I would think their players would find it unsettling to constantly have new uniforms. It's the lamest thing since the smurf turf.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

I like it!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Phil Knight owns them like T Boone owns Ok St
    Quote Originally Posted by osl530 View Post
    for me their uniforms are what make them relevant haha i dont know much about em do they own nike or something?

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

I freaking love it. They are gorgeous.

A great 180 degree change from all the played-out "matte" finish helmets this year. The only color that looks good as a matte is black, other colors just looks dull and lame. When I saw MSU wearing matte maroon helmets I knew it had gone too far.

Puppy MSChe1992 is on top of his/her gameMSChe1992 is on top of his/her gameMSChe1992 is on top of his/her gameMSChe1992 is on top of his/her gameMSChe1992 is on top of his/her gameMSChe1992 is on top of his/her gameMSChe1992 is on top of his/her gameMSChe1992 is on top of his/her gameMSChe1992 is on top of his/her gameMSChe1992 is on top of his/her gameMSChe1992 is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by jharris View Post
    I don't like their uniforms. Ritual is a big part of sports. I would think their players would find it unsettling to constantly have new uniforms. It's the lamest thing since the smurf turf.
    I don't know... If I were a potential recruit, the team's modern or stale look would definitely play into my decision to choose a university. Not saying it means much, but if the kids like it and think they look good they might play how they think they look......

Oregon does have the benefit (curse?) of the CEO of Nike being an alum, I believe. Their uniforms might be a little over the top at times, but you can make a modern shift without forsaking tradition.

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

Red and blue state T logo on a chrome helmet? That would be be gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by Allgood View Post
    Red and blue state T logo on a chrome helmet? That would be be gorgeous.
    stop

Puppy sportsADDICT Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesportsADDICT Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesportsADDICT Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesportsADDICT Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesportsADDICT Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesportsADDICT Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesportsADDICT Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesportsADDICT Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Nothing screams GDI university like Oregon and their uniforms

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

+ Reply to Thread