+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oregon Helmets

Varsity Bulldog sportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the rough sportsguylatech's Avatar

Re: Oregon Helmets

Oregon should always be the home team if you ask me.. always want to see what they're gonna come up with next.. this was actually one of their better uniforms to me though

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I actually liked it -

Far less hideous than many of the other combinations they have sported...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Puppy goodsn4 is just really nicegoodsn4 is just really nicegoodsn4 is just really nicegoodsn4 is just really nicegoodsn4 is just really nicegoodsn4 is just really nicegoodsn4 is just really nicegoodsn4 is just really nicegoodsn4 is just really nicegoodsn4 is just really nicegoodsn4 is just really nice

I can see it now: chrome helmet with a red visor for the cylon look.

Varsity Bulldog OakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the rough OakTechDawg's Avatar

horrible

Big Dog ANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of light

They look awesome. And more importantly they look very cool to young people. There is no doubt in my mind having multiple uniforms boosts recruiting, is a positive. I look forward to the day when we have an alternate uniform to wear on occasion, a modern sleek type of uniform. Keep those designs coming MLange, one day you will be in charge of seeing them get made.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

First off, the helmets were the wrong shade of Tech blue.
    Two, Oregon wears costumes, not uniforms.
    Three, I got a headache trying to watch the all-green look on a green field.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Puppy EJ LeBlanc is just really niceEJ LeBlanc is just really niceEJ LeBlanc is just really niceEJ LeBlanc is just really niceEJ LeBlanc is just really niceEJ LeBlanc is just really niceEJ LeBlanc is just really niceEJ LeBlanc is just really nice

i think the design of the helmets were cool but chrome is taking it to far. it doesnt even match the colors not even close. I though the Rose design on the helmets for Wisconsin were better

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I liked them!

Varsity Bulldog bsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the rough

I thought they were awesome and my 8 yr old said they were cool. I trust his judgment he thinks I'm cool too.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Oregon's uniforms and the anticpation of "What are they gonna come up with next?"-intrigue are (i think) the successful marketing of their BRAND. Apparently they have the budget to blow on this kind of VERY expensive stuff...OR...they have a ton of deals/agreements with Riddell, nike, etc...

Big Dog metrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her game metrydawg's Avatar

I liked them.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    Oregon's uniforms and the anticpation of "What are they gonna come up with next?"-intrigue are (i think) the successful marketing of their BRAND. Apparently they have the budget to blow on this kind of VERY expensive stuff...OR...they have a ton of deals/agreements with Riddell, nike, etc...
    Phil Knight (co-founder of Nike) is an Oregon alumn.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Three, I got a headache trying to watch the all-green look on a green field.
    Same here. While Oregon's helmets were fine, wearing that shade green over green was just too much. The green they wore was the same shade green as the field turf. It was horrible.

HD

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

How about the sweat suits their band wore...

One thing I did notice during all of these bowls is that we need to hire that Matt Lange guy to make us a commercial for our school -

Ours had to be the worse hands down
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ANODESSEY View Post
    They look awesome. And more importantly they look very cool to young people. There is no doubt in my mind having multiple uniforms boosts recruiting, is a positive. I look forward to the day when we have an alternate uniform to wear on occasion, a modern sleek type of uniform. Keep those designs coming MLange, one day you will be in charge of seeing them get made.
    I agree with you 100%. After seeing all the horrendous looking clothes and color combinations I've seen on high school kids these days, I'm convinced Oregon is the top of the trend on uniforms. They're lucky enough to have the CEO from Nike who can experiment with them. A uniform doesn't work-no problem. Throw it away. You don't have to wear it the whole year. We'll come out with something new for you next week. Kids love that. It's all about the stuff, and while that might not be the top of the line training facility, any type of clothing (yes uniforms are clothing) is important to athletes and kids in general and more importantly being the first or only to have it.

+ Reply to Thread