View Poll Results: What will our record be in 2012, including Bowl Game?

Voters
174. You may not vote on this poll
  • 13-0

18 10.34%
  • 12-1

28 16.09%
  • 11-2

54 31.03%
  • 10-3

49 28.16%
  • 9-4

18 10.34%
  • 8-5

5 2.87%
  • 7-6

1 0.57%
  • 6-7

0 0%
  • 5-7

0 0%
  • worse than 5-7

1 0.57%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What will our record be ion 2012, Including Bowl Game?

Official Unofficial BB&B Pollster TennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her game TennesseeDawg's Avatar

What will our record be ion 2012, Including Bowl Game?

what ya got??
    09/01 vs. Lamar
    09/08 at Houston
    09/15 vs. Rice
    09/22 at Illinois
    09/29 at Virginia
    10/06 vs. UNLV
    WAC home games:
    Idaho, Utah State, UTSA
    WAC road games:
    New Mexico St, San Jose St, Texas St

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: What will our record be ion 2012, Including Bowl Game?

I voted 10-3. Tech should go undefeated in WAC play, defeat Lamar, UNLV, Rice, and at least one of the other 3 non-conference teams.

Varsity Bulldog sportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the rough sportsguylatech's Avatar

12-1.. I see us possibly losing one against either the Illini or Virginia.. 10-2 at worst.. Houston will be down and I'll be very disappointed if we don't sweep WAC play and beat both Rice and UNLV

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeDawg View Post
    what ya got??
    09/22 at Illinois
    09/29 at Virginia
    WAC home games:
    Idaho, Utah State, UTSA
    WAC road games:
    New Mexico St, San Jose St, Texas St
    Lamar - W.

@Houston - No Keenum, new staff, early in the season. W.

Rice - this one I don't know that much about. They're coming off of a 4 win season, with all 4 w's at home. They played a really hard schedule - all losses and one home win were against bowl teams. They bring back experience at QB, RB, and WR. I'd say they're better than their record indicates, but I think the Dawgs at home in their first meaningful home game are too much to handle. - W.

UNLV - not a good team, and a worse team on the road. - W.

Idaho - no real returning talent, in Ruston. - W.

USU - loads of returning talent, but it's in Ruston. Next season, this might not be so easy. - W.

UTSA - huh? - W.

@NMSU - Not enough defense to beat us, even though their offense is improving. - W.

@SJSU - We have their number, even in their house. - W.

@TSU - I can't believe we have to play here. Very sad. - W.

@ Illinois and @ UVA are a split. I think SD has this team playing well enough on the road to get one of these, right now I'm thinking the zook-less Illinios team early in the season is the best bet. It's been a while since we had an East-Coast road trip.

11-1. This is from a guy who predicted 4-8 this season.

Oh, and I don't do bowl games.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

09/01 vs. Lamar (WIN)
    09/08 at Houston (Close, I like our chances)
    09/15 vs. Rice (WIN)
    09/22 at Illinois (Could go either way)
    09/29 at Virginia (Could go either way)
    10/06 vs. UNLV (WIN)
    Idaho (WIN)
    Utah State (WIN)
    UTSA (WIN)
    New Mexico St (WIN)
    San Jose St (This team is getting good, scary road game)
    Texas St (WIN)
    Bowl game (?)

8-4 at worse.
    I'm going to be conservative and say 10-2 with wins over Houston and San Jose St and losses at Virginia and Illinois.
    But if we are better next year, we could go 12-0 with this schedule!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I predict a 10+ season with either Nick or Colby.
    Last edited by qng001; 01-03-2012 at 01:36 PM.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

11-2, with a decent shot at 12-0 regular season and a toss up bowl game.

Varsity Bulldog Lazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of light Lazarus_KKY's Avatar

2012 Record: 9-3

09/01 vs. Lamar -
    Win
    09/08 at Houston - Loss
    09/15 vs. Rice - Win
    09/22 at Illinois – Loss
    09/29 at Virginia - Loss
    10/06 vs. UNLV - Win
    WAC home:
    vs. Idaho -
    Win
    vs. Utah State - Win
    vs. UTSA - Win
    WAC road:
    @ New Mexico State -
    Win
    @ San Jose State - Win
    @ Texas State – Win

Can’t call the bowl game till I know who we are playing.
    Last edited by Lazarus_KKY; 01-03-2012 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Color of text changed.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

We will beat uH. If we end up 9-3 it will be because of a loss to USU or SJSU.

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

13-0, because it is the offseason and I live in my red and blue glasses' world!

Varsity Bulldog bsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the rough

12-1

The dawgs will be star struck playing in their first BCS game and lose a close one.

Varsity Bulldog Tech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the rough

I don't want to be a homer but this is a team that could go 12-0. If that's the case, do we go to a BCS bowl?

Varsity Bulldog sportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the rough sportsguylatech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech15 View Post
    I don't want to be a homer but this is a team that could go 12-0. If that's the case, do we go to a BCS bowl?
    I would love to say yes to this.. would make my year.. definetly think we have a chance to go 12-0.. unfortunetly I think we start so low in the rankings that we don't get the BCS nod this year if 12-0 were to happen.. now we pull off 12-0 2 years in a row.. then definetly

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

Only way I see us going to a BCS game is if we run the table beating Illinois and Virginia very convincingly. Then we would need both of those teams to be in their respective conference championship games. Virginia is gonna be very tough game, London has them on the up swing it appears.

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

11-2

+ Reply to Thread