Thread: Marathoning

Threaded View

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Marathoning

I thought we had a thread on this topic, but I can't find it. Having never run more than a 5k in my entire life, I signed up somewhere in the middle of October to run the 2012 runDisney Marathon. That race was today. In between now and then, I lost two weeks of training because of this stupid surgery. Hey! I finished the race! Woot.

I know we have some runners on BB&B. How miserable am I going to be tomorrow? Is there anything I can do now to lessen the amount of miserable I will feel?

The Disney marathon is a good one for a first time. There is all kinds of distractions and stuff. Disney really did a great, great job. The race went from Epcot to Magic Kingdom, down to Animal Kingdom, through MGM, and then back to Epcot. This seemed weird, but they had all kinds of picture opportunities where people stopped running and stood in line to take a picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images