+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LuLu Perry

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: LuLu Perry

LuLu is the KTBS 3 Athlete of the Week
    http://www.ktbs.com/video/30266140/index.html

LuLu highlights from Friday night
    http://www.ksla.com/category/194397/...clipId=6661046

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Absolutely the WORST camera work I've ever seen. I truly believe the cameraman was drinking beer or something during this game. He couldn't hold the camera still for nothing. Geez.......

HD

Varsity Bulldog DelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    LuLu scored 45 points tonight... in just 3 quarters.
    31 @1/2, 45 in 3 quarters. If she can only do half as well at the college level....................

Varsity Bulldog DelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the rough

LuLu is the KTBS 3 Athlete of the Week
    http://www.ktbs.com/video/30266140/index.html

LuLu highlights from Friday night
    http://www.ksla.com/category/194397/...clipId=6661046

Very interesting stat at the end of the first clip. Only 14 girls in the nation have over 4,000 points, 8, that's e.i.g.h.t, ocho girls are from Louisiana. That's one reason Leon did so well recruiting in our own backyard.

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tigtoo30 View Post
    too bad she's not on the team now. We may have had a MUCH better season with her shooting ability.
    She scores a lot of her points driving the lane. You can't stop her, you can only hope to contain her. Obviously her coach can't stop her either because she is not a TECH fan. Mary is still bitter that we didn't take her.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gramtech View Post
    That's a great article. Very interesting stuff. And very well written. When I got to the bottom of the article, I suddenly realized why it was so well written: The article was written by Jerry Byrd, the longtime former Sports Editor of the Shreveport Journal (which was always a better paper than the Times) and the Bossier Press. Byrd was also the author of "Jerry Byrd's Football Country", a book chronicling the history and the great teams of north Louisiana high school football.

Jerry Byrd is in the HogDawg "Hall of Fame" for sportswriters.

HD

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    That's a great article. Very interesting stuff. And very well written. When I got to the bottom of the article, I suddenly realized why it was so well written: The article was written by Jerry Byrd, the longtime former Sports Editor of the Shreveport Journal (which was always a better paper than the Times) and the Bossier Press. Byrd was also the author of "Jerry Byrd's Football Country", a book chronicling the history and the great teams of north Louisiana high school football.

Jerry Byrd is in the HogDawg "Hall of Fame" for sportswriters.

HD
    Mine too HD, I got to meet him a couple of times in high school when he was covering some of my team mates. The Old Journal Sports Page was really good.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Perry scored 41 in the opening round of the playoffs.

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/artic...ise-by-Cabrini

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Perry scored 41 in the opening round of the playoffs.

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/artic...ise-by-Cabrini
    Can't wait until she gets here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone is stating that we need a signature player. She and Whitney could really do some damage, along with some post players. Then, add a dose of Shelton (our transfer) and you have the nucleus of a great team.

Next year will be all Spoon players........

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

This is the best thread in this section. I wish more would post here than some of the other ones that just make you feel miserable......

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Can't wait until she gets here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone is stating that we need a signature player. She and Whitney could really do some damage, along with some post players. Then, add a dose of Shelton (our transfer) and you have the nucleus of a great team.

Next year will be all Spoon players........
    Techster fans have something in common with Cubs' fans.....

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Techster fans have something in common with Cubs' fans.....
    True........ :icon_wink:

Big Dog TBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of light TBDawg01's Avatar

Guys, I think Whitney Jones was a two-time state player of the year in Louisiana and has been average at best. 90% of the impact players in the girls game today are fowards and centers. I hope for the best, but I don't expect Lulu to be the next big thing.

TB

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TBDawg01 View Post
    Guys, I think Whitney Jones was a two-time state player of the year in Louisiana and has been average at best. 90% of the impact players in the girls game today are fowards and centers. I hope for the best, but I don't expect Lulu to be the next big thing.

TB
    Not a very good comparison...Lulu is a freak of an athlete, even at 5'6"...she leads her team in rebounding, grabbing double digit boards most games...hell she can probably outjump me at 6'1"...I'll go on record as saying she'll start from day 1, be WAC freshman of the year, and WILL be the next big thing...

+ Reply to Thread