+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LuLu Perry

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: LuLu Perry

Quote Originally Posted by TBDawg01 View Post
    Guys, I think Whitney Jones was a two-time state player of the year in Louisiana and has been average at best. 90% of the impact players in the girls game today are fowards and centers. I hope for the best, but I don't expect Lulu to be the next big thing.

TB
    I think Jones has regressed each year at Tech...

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    I think Jones has regressed each year at Tech...
    I wonder just how much Whitney ever recovered from her injury the first year here. She has WON some big games for us but inconsistency has been evident.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Lulu will DEFINITELY be a HUGE impact player and, I believe, will make a great team with Whitney Frazier. Those two together will be the core of our team. Put them with our transfer and a couple of the freshmen and sophs next year and we have ourselves a really nice team.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

1st featured game: http://www.ksla.com/category/194397/...clipId=6764056 (good coast to coast highlight)

2nd featured game: http://www.ktbs.com/video/30504061/index.html (nice head fake)

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

1st featured game: http://www.ksla.com/category/194397/...clipId=6764056 (good coast to coast highlight)

2nd featured game: http://www.ktbs.com/video/30504061/index.html (nice head fake)
    Awesome!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Lulu will DEFINITELY be a HUGE impact player and, I believe, will make a great team with Whitney Frazier. Those two together will be the core of our team. Put them with our transfer and a couple of the freshmen and sophs next year and we have ourselves a really nice team.
    ----
    My fantasy starters for 2012-2013 would be:
    Perry, Shelton, Frazier, Anderson, and Dogo!
    6’3” and 6’2” at the post and 2 sensational guards and Fabulous Frazier at small forward!
    Man, we are going to be awesome next year folks!

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    ----
    My fantasy starters for 2012-2013 would be:
    Perry, Shelton, Frazier, Anderson, and Dogo!
    6’3” and 6’2” at the post and 2 sensational guards and Fabulous Frazier at small forward!
    Man, we are going to be awesome next year folks!
    You got that right! I like the starters too......

LuLu scored 51 tonight as Benton defeated St. Louis 76-37 to advance to the quarterfinals.

Last edited by Dawg06; 02-24-2012 at 12:03 AM.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

You gotta admit. She's a cute kid.

And she's obviously a hell of a good basketball player. I sure hope she can play at the next level. If she can, we're in for a hell of a good ride.

HD

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

Maybe it's just me but her personality is contagious!!!! No wonder she signed with the Techsters and SPOON! Loved the interview! She has me excited for the future! No doubt she is a winner!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

You can't help but be incredibly impressed!!

I could watch her play all night. She is no doubt the best guard since TJ and Betty Lennox were here. She is a star and there is no way that won't carry over to the next level. With a taller front line, no one will be able to zone in on just her.... I can feel some real excitement for next year.

Jason Pugh, The Shreveport Times: LuLu Perry paces paces Benton rout of St. Louis

+ Reply to Thread