+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: LuLu Perry

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: LuLu Perry

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    It looks like KTBS launched a redesigned website this morning. It doesn't have the same content as before. It looks like it's gone back in time based on the content. Idk.
    Thanks! I looked around on their Site and couldn't find it, so you must be right.

Varsity Bulldog OakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the rough OakTechDawg's Avatar

Lafayette's newspaper talking a little bit about Lulu after she lost to stm

http://www.theadvertiser.com/article...text|FRONTPAGE

Varsity Bulldog old dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by OakTechDawg View Post
    Lafayette's newspaper talking a little bit about Lulu after she lost to stm

http://www.theadvertiser.com/article...text|FRONTPAGE
    Thanks for the link! Can't wait to see Lulu has a Techster!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by old dawg View Post
    Thanks for the link! Can't wait to see Lulu has a Techster!
    Wish she could start today..........

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Kelly Morris, The Shreveport Times: Benton's Lulu Perry set 'phenomenal' standard

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Kelly Morris, The Shreveport Times: Benton's Lulu Perry set 'phenomenal' standard
    Great article! I hope she can adjust to D1 quick! She is going to be a star..........

Varsity Bulldog DelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the rough

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/artic...ll-State-teams

No suprise here but still nice to see.

Puppy Barbariolen is an unknown

We look forward to seeing here, in a Tech uniform star!
    I remember the night in Iowa with bile Ruston Smith of Haughton playing that night, she Lite is available in ACT!
    This season looks bleak, but next year will certainly be exciting, not to mention thenext 3 years to come!
    2012-13 season can not come soon here!

She will be a star here. We have a real opportunity this coming year. Hope we can land Caples too - that would be icing on the cake, but I think Wiggins is going to give us a real run for our money on that one.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Barbariolen View Post
    We look forward to seeing here, in a Tech uniform star!
    I remember the night in Iowa with bile Ruston
    Smith of Haughton playing that night, she Lite is available in ACT!
    This season looks bleak, but next year will certainly be exciting, not to mention thenext 3 years to come!
    2012-13 season can not come soon here!
    Probably Haughton's Crystal Smith. She scored 40+ that night as Tech won 95 - 91, with Crystal setting the record for most points scored by a member of the visiting team in the TAC. Her dad was on the Iowa coaching staff. She went on to play 3 years in the WNBA.

Yet another
    HAUGHTON BUC Dwayne From Minden can be proud of!!!

Varsity Bulldog svb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the rough svb002's Avatar

Benton's Lulu Perry claims Miss Basketball - http://www.shreveporttimes.com/artic...iss-Basketball

Now Perry is focused on getting stronger and faster for the next level. She signed with Louisiana Tech in November. "I'll work out and play with the boys all summer," Perry said. "Try to do the most always. Never have that, 'If I would have did this better feeling.'"

I think she'll be ready in the fall. Looking forward to her career as a Lady Techster!

Quote Originally Posted by svb002 View Post
    Benton's Lulu Perry claims Miss Basketball - http://www.shreveporttimes.com/artic...iss-Basketball

Now Perry is focused on getting stronger and faster for the next level. She signed with Louisiana Tech in November. "I'll work out and play with the boys all summer," Perry said. "Try to do the most always. Never have that, 'If I would have did this better feeling.'"

I think she'll be ready in the fall. Looking forward to her career as a Lady Techster!
    Congratulations Lulu!!!!!!!!!!

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Thanks for all the updates on Lulu. Anyone think V. Hall can make an impact as a freshman?

http://www.latechsports.com/sports/w-baskbl/spec-rel/111011aad.html

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by svb002 View Post

I'm really excited about this kid's future at LA Tech.

HD

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I'm really excited about this kid's future at LA Tech.

HD
    She and Whitney are going to make an excellent threat. We, also, have a transfer post player - forgot her name. She supposedly outplayed everyone on the court last year while she had to wait a year.

+ Reply to Thread