+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kayak Fishing

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Re: Kayak Fishing

i have a water moccasin, thats kinda like a kayak isnt it and a lot safer for big boys

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hoppinmad View Post
    I think Bobcat Boats down there around Gloster on Hwy 171 does/used to make 'em ..... Dave Thompson is the owner.
    Bobcat is gone. I used to dream of the day I'd own my own Bobcat when I was a kid! We did have an "Electric Fin and Feather" pirogue when I was growing up and many a trip to the lake was made with that thing hanging out the back of the station wagon.
    http://www.google.com/imgres?q=fin+a...74&tx=86&ty=70
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    Bobcat is gone. I used to dream of the day I'd own my own Bobcat when I was a kid! We did have an "Electric Fin and Feather" pirogue when I was growing up and many a trip to the lake was made with that thing hanging out the back of the station wagon.
    http://www.google.com/imgres?q=fin+a...74&tx=86&ty=70

Yep, I imagine between the economy/red tape swept up a lot of the little guys like Bobcat, even with the oilfield boom. Interesting link .... thanks.

+ Reply to Thread