+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2012: Tech vs Ark @ Dickey-Stephens Park (NLR)

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

2012: Tech vs Ark @ Dickey-Stephens Park (NLR)

Tickets for Louisiana Tech-Arkansas game at Travelers' park to go on sale

http://www.therepublic.com/view/stor...eball-Tickets/

Tickets on sale at 6pm Wednesday at www.travs.com
    Phone sales on Thursday

Box Seats $18
    Reserved seats $15
    General Admission $12

Game Info
    Day: Tuesday
    Date: May 15, 2012
    Time: 7:05 p.m. CT

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 2012: Tech vs Ark @ Dickey-Stephens Park (NLR)

Date?

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Date?
    Updated

May 15. Last time we played them at Dickey-Stephens, Tech went to extra inning and lost.

Varsity Bulldog jellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the rough jellidawg's Avatar

Dickey-Stephens is a very nice park. We went to a Travs game there on the 4th of July and they turned the lights out for the fireworks after the game was over.

Varsity Bulldog Dawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her gameDawgy Dog is on top of his/her game

I lived in Little Rock during construction and went to one of the first games there. It is an incredible facility and gets used for a lots of cool stuff other than baseball. I saw Dave Mathews there and went to a free wine party, yee haw! Huge upgrade over the old park. Now they just need to level War Memorial and rebuild it in a newer part of town (even though I lived only a few miles from it).

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgy Dog View Post
    Huge upgrade over the old park.
    This is no doubt true, but Ray Windor was still a pretty cool place.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgy Dog View Post
    I lived in Little Rock during construction and went to one of the first games there. It is an incredible facility and gets used for a lots of cool stuff other than baseball. I saw Dave Mathews there and went to a free wine party, yee haw! Huge upgrade over the old park. Now they just need to level War Memorial and rebuild it in a newer part of town (even though I lived only a few miles from it).
    Why? They just built a new press box. Also, tailgating on the golf course next to is what makes it special. I love the (Hillcrest) area that it is in.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

THIS^^^
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

I got 6 tickets, I have a feeling they are gonna sell out this week.

Puppy C2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the rough

Got mine too! Thanks for putting the travs link where all you had to do was click and complete! Go Tech!

From the website, there are Berm and Beer Garden seating left.

Puppy LR alum seems to have something between the earsLR alum seems to have something between the earsLR alum seems to have something between the earsLR alum seems to have something between the earsLR alum seems to have something between the earsLR alum seems to have something between the earsLR alum seems to have something between the earsLR alum seems to have something between the ears

Since I have received several questions from local alums about this game I thought I would post that after emailing Ryan about planning an event around this game, Jimmy called me today and said that Tech has a block of tickets to sell and that he is working to plan a picnic dinner pre-game like we did two years ago. When all plans are final he will send out announcements to all alumni in the area. Hopefully we can sell out our allotment of tickets!

FYI, latech alumni site update this event

Tuesday, May 15
    Dickey-Stephens Park (pregame activities at the Kids Korner Playground)
    Little Rock, AR
    7:05 PM

Tickets are $21 per person. This includes a ticket to the game and an all you can eat hamburger and hot dog buffet (includes baked beans, chips, popcorn, condiments and soft drinks). If you have already purchased a game ticket, you are welcome to participate in the pregame meal for $10.

Tickets are limited and will be sold on a first come, first served basis. If you already have a ticket to the game but would still like attend the pregame activities, please contact Jimmy Washington at jimmy@latechalumni.org.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Great for folk driving up from the south. But I miss the games in Fayettenam. I can see the Baum lights from my backdoor and back yard. I can walk there in a few minutes. Less than a mile even driving the streets. Sad that Casey Jones was at Tech four years and I never got to see him play for the Bulldogs. Had expected he would be in Fayetteville a couple of times. He could have played up here with an equally good scholarship but I insisted that he go to Tech so that his Dad and other family members could see him play often. I really regret never seeing him pitch for the Dawgs except on some tiny screen shows online. Tech was his closest big-time baseball school. I still believe that colleges should be able to recruit only in a circle around their campus. That would actually have given Tech much better teams in all sports over the years. I'll never forget asking a kid driving an SUV in Fayetteville with a Louisiana dealer tag whose vehicle he was driving. He said it belonged to his roommate, a UA star basketball player from RUSTON. Wish I could remember which LOUISIANA car dealer sent that kid to Ruston with a Louisiana-registered vehicle. Could have cost the Hogs one of their all-time best years if it had been revealed. If I had brought it to public attention, my house would have burned that night, I suspect.

+ Reply to Thread