+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Renovation - Memorial Gym (Scotty Robertson Court)

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Basketball Renovation - Memorial Gym (Scotty Robertson Court)

Latechsports.com - Plans Set to Renovate Memorial Gym to Honor Scotty Robertson

Project will replace gymnasium floor and basketball goals
    Jan. 19, 2012

RUSTON, LA - Tapping into the athletic spirit and educational drive that made former Louisiana Tech basketball coach Robert "Scotty" Robertson a legend, former players, friends and family launched a memorial fund drive today to renovate the basketball court at Tech's Memorial Gymnasium in honor of Coach Robertson. ARTICLE LINK

Contributions to the Scotty Robertson Memorial Fund are tax-deductible and can be made by check or credit card. Contributions should be sent to:

Louisiana Tech University Foundation

Attn: Scotty Robertson Memorial Fund
    PO Box 1190
    Ruston LA 71273

Contributions of $250 or more will be acknowledged on a plaque to be displayed in the renovated facility, and all contributions will be acknowledged to the Robertson family.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Renovation - Memorial Gym (Scotty Robertson Court)

I would really like BB&B to be part of this....

I plan to be part of it individually also...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Dwayne, you want to spearhead this effort in taking names? I'll donate through BBB if my name can be on the plaque, planning on giving $250+.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Dwayne, you want to spearhead this effort in taking names? I'll donate through BBB if my name can be on the plaque, planning on giving $250+.
    I want you and the others to do the $250 individually - THAT's WAY more important

I want part of the monies we are attempting to raise right now as our annual fundraising drive to go to this with BB&B's name on it....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Contributions of $250 or more will be acknowledged on a plaque to be displayed in the renovated facility, and all contributions will be acknowledged to the Robertson family.
    Great idea and I will be in for this one! That said, it would sure be great to see TECH do the Alumni bricks, that haven't been engraved and laid, on campus first or at least finished at the same time.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    That said, it would sure be great to see TECH do the Alumni bricks, that haven't been engraved and laid, on campus first or at least finished at the same time.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Great idea and I will be in for this one! That said, it would sure be great to see TECH do the Alumni bricks, that haven't been engraved and laid, on campus first or at least finished at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    Come on...put my entire quote.

Submited my donation with company match, $500 total.

Please don't hijack this thread.

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

I am in, Scotty taught me science in the 7th grade @ Vivian and was also our BB Coach. Class Act!!
    Will send money Monday, having surgery Friday and wont feel good enough until then. "I hope"

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Come on...put my entire quote.
    I was referring to the Alumni Brick rehashing...yet again... Good job Q-Money!

Thanks Germdawg,

I hope I'm not the only one on BBB that's giving to this project.

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future

I am in....I know Adam McGiruth will be calling

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Why the frick will the men have to share this court with the women as well? Why can't the women just use the TAC?

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Germdawg,

I hope I'm not the only one on BBB that's giving to this project.
    I'm in, this is a very good project that we really need.

+ Reply to Thread