+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Renovation - Memorial Gym (Scotty Robertson Court)

Varsity Bulldog Mad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the rough Mad Italian's Avatar

Re: Renovation - Memorial Gym (Scotty Robertson Court)

I'm in . A great project and a great man.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    Why the frick will the men have to share this court with the women as well? Why can't the women just use the TAC?
    No freakin comment -

Other than volleyball needs to keep themselves on the other side of the campus -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

So...

I need to make a donation on my own and then I need to make a donation in the name of DfM. Is that correct
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Varsity Bulldog El Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her gameEl Oso is on top of his/her game

I'd love to see this court in the TAC as well ... Very clean! Also, three-point line is off.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

I think they could make the logo at center court a little bigger.

Varsity Bulldog digidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the ears digidawg87's Avatar

Maybe they can add a list of places he played and coached.

Champ HUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the rough

Wrote my $575.00 check and will do $425.00 at a later date and then my company will match $1,000.00. Glad I can help out.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HUGETechfan View Post
    Wrote my $575.00 check and will do $425.00 at a later date and then my company will match $1,000.00. Glad I can help out.
    Bump,

Nice! The company match is awesome.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Don't forget about this important project. I spoke with Coach White on Friday and this project is important to our athletic program based on his interest even though he is in the heart of conference ball. It is the job of Tech supporters to show our support for the staff and team by attending games and providing for their needs when appropriate and this one is appropriate - IMO.

Not to mention it adds to the legacy of Coach Robertson!

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WonderDawg View Post
    I am in, Scotty taught me science in the 7th grade @ Vivian and was also our BB Coach. Class Act!!
    Will send money Monday, having surgery Friday and wont feel good enough until then. "I hope"
    You're old if Scotty taught you at Vivian...my mother graduated from VHS's last class in 1955.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

Graduated North Caddo its first year 1956 and yes I am old. Mothers maiden name?

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

Graduated North caddo its firs year and Yes I am old. Your mother's maiden name?

Sorry did not realize first one went through. Actually just wanted two post

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WonderDawg View Post
    Graduated North Caddo its first year 1956 and yes I am old. Mothers maiden name?
    Sandra Roland

I graduated form NCHS in 1974.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech78 View Post
    Don't forget about this important project. I spoke with Coach White on Friday and this project is important to our athletic program based on his interest even though he is in the heart of conference ball. It is the job of Tech supporters to show our support for the staff and team by attending games and providing for their needs when appropriate and this one is appropriate - IMO.

Not to mention it adds to the legacy of Coach Robertson!
    I hope we meet the June 1st deadline. Any one else in?

+ Reply to Thread