+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Renovation - Memorial Gym (Scotty Robertson Court)

Champ techblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to behold

Re: Renovation - Memorial Gym (Scotty Robertson Court)

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I hope we meet the June 1st deadline. Any one else in?
    I am in for at least the $250.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone needs to give at least a token something to this project.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Everyone needs to give at least a token something to this project.
    ...right after they present us with a budget.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Assuming maybe $20,000 pledged to date, approximately $10,000/week must be raised between now and June 1 in order to raise the required $180,000 by the June 1 target date. That's 640 $250 pledges.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

From the Letter.

Method:
    The Leadership Team consists of Honorary Chairman Doug McGuire;
    Co-Chairmen Jerry Hudson and Johnny Maxwell; and Members John
    D. Caruthers
    , Don Hathaway, R. Guthrie Jarrell, John J. Long and Leo
    Sanford
    . With the assistance of the Louisiana Tech University
    Foundation, the Leadership Team will solicit contributions from former
    players, coaches, friends and colleagues of Scotty Robertson by mail,
    personal phone calls and visits.

I know the leadership team is targeting former players/coaches/friends/colleagues of Scotty Robertson, but I hope some of our fans/alumns will step up and contribute to this as well.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Just put in $1,500 for this worthy project

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech78 View Post
    Just put in $1,500 for this worthy project
    WTG!!!! I put in $500 but you've made me look bad now so I need to up it.

All and any amounts help guys. Put in $5- $10 if that's all you can do right now.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Sweet, my name will be on a plaque along with Tylertechsas. I'm happy to be associated with a big baller.

Sweet, my name will be on a plaque along with Tylertechsas. I'm happy to be associated with a big baller.
    Nah, that would be LFR, Cartek, Tech 78, MS, a bunch of other guys and HD.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Future bball recruit looking at plaque - "Who's Kwang N-Guy-N?" LOL :icon_wink:

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    Future bball recruit looking at plaque - "Who's Kwang N-Guy-N?" LOL
    :icon_wink:
    Or they'll say Nugen, or Ngooyen

Brian From Family Guy "Nguyen"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3-xrBN5p14
    Last edited by qng001; 02-03-2012 at 05:34 PM.

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    Assuming maybe $20,000 pledged to date, approximately $10,000/week must be raised between now and June 1 in order to raise the required $180,000 by the June 1 target date. That's 640 $250 pledges.
    From what I understand 20% of the funds have been raised already...if not more...

Champ HUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by TechSupporter11 View Post
    From what I understand 20% of the funds have been raised already...if not more...
    That's fantastic. Thank you for the update. Continuing from my comment on page 2 of this thread.......I wrote my $425.00 check and mailed it earlier this week which combines w/ my $575.00 check I wrote in late January for this project AND I also included my company match application since they will match up to $1,000.00 so that makes a grand total of $2,000.00 from this Tech fanatic to the court project. WHOOP WHOOP, GO ME!!!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Cash in hamd is $60K
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Cash in hand is $60K
    That's awesome. $120k to go.

Deadline is June 1st.

+ Reply to Thread