+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tech Will Never Back Down

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Re: Tech Will Never Back Down

Something happened during that last post. Here goes again

This is spinal tap
    Diggstown
    Good

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

I give, can't edit these post and they were posted before I finished.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Red Dawn
    Green Berets (most anything with the Duke in it!)

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I'll take the movies listed... just to give you an idea of how pathetic I am.

Animal House ~ Never SEEN it
    Outlaw Jose Wales ~ Never HEARD of it
    Lonesome Dove ~ Never HEARD of it
    Godfather 1,2,&3 ~ Never SEEN it
    Caddyshack ~ WATCHED it
    Office Space ~ OWN IT!! (but still haven't watched it.)
    Super Troopers ~ WATCHED it
    Friday Night Lights ~ Never SEEN it
    Hoosiers ~ Never SEEN it
    The Patriot ~ Never SEEN it
    Braveheart ~ WATCHED it
    The Gladiator ~ WATCHED it
    Boondock Saints ~ WATCHED it
    American History-X ~ OWN IT!!
    Fight Club ~ WATCHED it
    Requium For a Dream ~ Never HEARD of it
    Jeremiah Johnson ~ Never HEARD of it
    Battle of Midway ~ Never HEARD of it
    Sergeant York ~ Never HEARD of it
    Sons of Katie Elder ~ Never HEARD of it
    The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly ~ Never HEARD of it
    Cannonball Run ~ Never HEARD of it
    Hooper ~ Never HEARD of it
    Any Which Way But Loose ~ Never HEARD of it
    Smokey and The Bandit ~ WATCHED it
    Shane ~ Never HEARD of it
    The Natural ~ Never SEEN it
    Field of Dreams ~ WATCHED it
    Bull Durham ~ WATCHED bits and pieces on TV
    Any Given Sunday ~ Never SEEN it
    Tin Cup ~ WATCHED it
    Blue Chips ~ Never HEARD of it
    All the Right Moves ~ Never HEARD of it
    Chariots of Fire ~ Never HEARD of it
    Victory ~ Never HEARD of it
    This is Spinal Tap ~ Never HEARD of it
    Diggstown ~ Never HEARD of it
    Goodfellas ~ Never SEEN it
    Blazing ~ Never HEARD of it
    Red Dawn ~ Never HEARD of it
    Green Berets ~ Never HEARD of it

Johnny's sappy list:
    Antwone Fisher ~ Never SEEN it
    Hotel Rwanda ~ Never HEARD of it
    Rudy (Get off my back, it's a good movie!) ~ WATCHED it
    A Few Good Men ~ OWN IT!!
    Sweet Home Alabama ~ WATCHED it

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post

Animal House ~ Never SEEN it
    Outlaw Jose Wales ~ Never HEARD of it
    Lonesome Dove ~ Never HEARD of it
    Godfather 1,2,&3 ~ Never SEEN it
    Caddyshack ~ WATCHED it
    Office Space ~ OWN IT!! (but still haven't watched it.)
    Super Troopers ~ WATCHED it
    Hoosiers ~ Never SEEN it
    The Patriot ~ Never SEEN it
    Braveheart ~ WATCHED it
    The Gladiator ~ WATCHED it
    Boondock Saints ~ WATCHED it
    American History-X ~ OWN IT!!
    Fight Club ~ WATCHED it
    Jeremiah Johnson ~ Never HEARD of it
    Battle of Midway ~ Never HEARD of it
    Sergeant York ~ Never HEARD of it
    Sons of Katie Elder ~ Never HEARD of it
    The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly ~ Never HEARD of it
    Cannonball Run ~ Never HEARD of it
    Hooper ~ Never HEARD of it
    Any Which Way But Loose ~ Never HEARD of it
    Smokey and The Bandit ~ WATCHED it
    Shane ~ Never HEARD of it
    The Natural ~ Never SEEN it
    Field of Dreams ~ WATCHED it
    Bull Durham ~ WATCHED bits and pieces on TV
    Any Given Sunday ~ Never SEEN it
    Tin Cup ~ WATCHED it
    Blue Chips ~ Never HEARD of it
    All the Right Moves ~ Never HEARD of it
    Chariots of Fire ~ Never HEARD of it
    Victory ~ Never HEARD of it
    This is Spinal Tap ~ Never HEARD of it
    Diggstown ~ Never HEARD of it
    Goodfellas ~ Never SEEN it
    Blazing ~ Never HEARD of it
    Red Dawn ~ Never HEARD of it
    Green Berets ~ Never HEARD of it

Johnny's sappy list:
    Antwone Fisher ~ Never SEEN it
    Hotel Rwanda ~ Never HEARD of it
    Rudy (Get off my back, it's a good movie!) ~ WATCHED it
    A Few Good Men ~ OWN IT!!
    Sweet Home Alabama ~ WATCHED it

Doc - So what movies have you seen? SciFI? I can't belive you have never heard of Green Berets, Good, Bad, Ugly, Battle of Midway. et. al.

Have you heard of Sans of Iwo Jima, or Fighting Seabees? These are Duke Classics.. I am a fan of most old war movies, and most any Duke or Clint Eastwood movie.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

As far as more "recent" movies that I think will be classics... Austin Powers.. and because my kids forced me to watch it.... Napolean Dynamite..

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Doc - So what movies have you seen? SciFI? I can't belive you have never heard of Green Berets, Good, Bad, Ugly, Battle of Midway. et. al.

Have you heard of Sans of Iwo Jima, or Fighting Seabees? These are Duke Classics.. I am a fan of most old war movies, and most any Duke or Clint Eastwood movie.
    Well I've seen movies... and that list is fairly long as well... just miss out on alot of the ones that people always quote.

Nope, Nope, NEVER seen a John Wayne movie. Walk through the living room when Dad's watching them, but they seem extremely boring.

Watched Friday Night Lights tonight. Nice story line, too predictable, and football movies just such at action; you just can't replicate the real thing.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

OK. You are correct. You are very pathetic.

............Mr. Jangles!

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Hey Doc, try the Internet Movie Database. It has a summary of almost every legit movie ever made, along with the cast and reveiwers comments. Go check out some of the movies on the list and then rent them.

www.imdb.com

You are not pathetic, just sheltered. But some of the movies you have never even HEARD of is astounding....

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Great movie, very intense and made me nervous just to take Tylenol!

Can't believe no one put Pulp Fiction

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

Good Gawd men! We've gone two pages since the movie listing started and nobody has said Blazing Saddles. (I think somebody was trying too, but only got out Blazing).

Yeah when I originally tried to post to this thread I guess I was having some computer problems. I was trying to mention Blazing Saddles. I just saw Departed last night, very good. Now that the regular TV season is over I'm going to try to catch up on my movies.

Doc, how about a list of movies that you really like and maybe we could suggest some others that might compare.

Big Dog LTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the rough LTUIronDawg's Avatar

Tombstone

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

Old Yeller
    Shenendoah (sp?)
    Monty Python and the Holy Grail
    Gone with the wind

+ Reply to Thread