+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Saints vs Redskins

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Saints vs Redskins

Updated pic from Saintsreport.com with latest victim.
    12 - 0 baby!!!!!

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

dang we got lucky. Does anyone think we should hope that they lose a game so they know how it feels and do their best to avoid it in the playoffs? I don't know what to think. This is not an arrongant Patriots team that thinks no one deserves to be on the field with them. They always seem to come away from a game talking about what they can do better than what they did right. That is a good recipe for success.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    dang we got lucky. Does anyone think we should hope that they lose a game so they know how it feels and do their best to avoid it in the playoffs?
    Hell no! Saints' players know how it feels to lose. Saints' fans know that every win could be the last.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Good, that's one who thinks they should keep the starters in until we are 16-0. Anyone else?

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

I loved what Drew Brees said in his postgame interview that I just watched on ESPN THE BLITZ. Here is a summary:

BREES: "You know we are very fortunate with this type of win. I believe in karma, what goes around comes around, and maybe this year we are finally getting some of those breaks. You know, as well as I do, that we (the Saints) have been on the other side for a long time. Maybe this is our year."

It looked like to me that he could barely keep from just laughing out loud about the way they pulled this one out today. You could see the big smile that he was trying hard to keep in check.

Like I've heard before -- SOMETIMES IT'S BETTER TO BE LUCKY THAN GOOD and the Saints were definitely lucky today! But we did not give up and kept fighting. Great win by the WHO DATS!!

Varsity Bulldog svb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the rough svb002's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Good, that's one who thinks they should keep the starters in until we are 16-0. Anyone else?
    I hope so since I'll be at the Carolina game!

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Who dems bees

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

12-0 is 12-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are going to have ugly games. Hope this got it out of our system.

WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Heck of a day, pull out a win, lock up the division and gain one more game on home field advantage.

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Pitcherjlt View Post
    I loved what Drew Brees said in his postgame interview that I just watched on ESPN THE BLITZ. Here is a summary:

BREES: "You know we are very fortunate with this type of win. I believe in karma, what goes around comes around, and maybe this year we are finally getting some of those breaks. You know, as well as I do, that we (the Saints) have been on the other side for a long time. Maybe this is our year."

It looked like to me that he could barely keep from just laughing out loud about the way they pulled this one out today. You could see the big smile that he was trying hard to keep in check.

Like I've heard before -- SOMETIMES IT'S BETTER TO BE LUCKY THAN GOOD and the Saints were definitely lucky today! But we did not give up and kept fighting. Great win by the WHO DATS!!
    Some wise counselor once said, "LUCK is when preparation meets opportunity!"

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog View Post
    Heck of a day, pull out a win, lock up the division and gain one more game on home field advantage.
    You forgot to add that Da Cowgirls lost. Oh...our DAWGS won huge on the field and court. If only our Techsters (great effort)could have pulled out the win against Baylor the world would be in perfect harmony.

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14 View Post
    Some wise counselor once said, "LUCK is when preparation meets opportunity!"
    A Tech education will provided the opportunity for that type of luck. And in my field, a geologist will always take luck (better lucky than good) any day of the week while digging/drilling for God's buried treasures.

Champ Tdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the rough Tdawg87's Avatar

The Saints have had 40 years of bad VOODOO karma. It's about time that they get some good karma. Look at how many times the Saints were in the same situation as the Redskins and did the same thing as they did.

Remember Carney mssing the extra point a few years back that may have put them in the playoffs, against Carolina, I do believe.

WHO DAT!!!

Long live the WHO DAT NATION!!!! (at least until midnight, February 8th, 2010)

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    BTW, anyone else see the stupid Bengals chanting the "Who dat?" Talk about copy-cats!

Actually, the Bengals have been doing "Who Dey?" for about as long as the Saints have had "Who Dat?" I got to learn all about it when we went to my wife's cousin's place in Cincy...her hubby works for the Bengals...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Dat%3F

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Dey

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

On the Saints playing until 16-0
    Sean Payton: "We're going for it.''
    Payton's about to have a lot more admirers around the United States. He told me Saturday he's not going to take the foot off the accelerator down the stretch, not even if the Saints have homefield advantage clinched in the NFC playoffs. The Saints, instead of taking the last game or two to let players heal for the playoffs, will try to make history if they're in position. They're aiming for a perfect season.
    Payton loved what Tom Coughlin did in 2007, having his Giants play the Patriots like it was the seventh game of the World Series in a meaningless final game of the regular season, going down to defeat valiantly and narrowly, and setting up the Giants' 4-0 playoff run that ended in the Super Bowl upset of the perfect Patriots.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...#ixzz0Z12XRsJb
    Get a free NFL Team Jacket and Tee with SI Subscription

+ Reply to Thread