+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Burnett, Bulldogs Shutdown Cowboys - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Burnett, Bulldogs Shutdown Cowboys - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech sophomore Luke Burnett had the best outing of his career on the mound against McNeese State on Friday night....

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Bulldogs grab win over McNeese St. - News Star

A new article has been posted on The News Star:

Louisiana Tech sophomore Luke Burnett had the best outing of his career on the mound against McNeese State on Friday night. Burnett had a career-high 14 strikeouts in seven innings of work to earn the win in an 8-2 victory for Tech.

More...

Feel free to discuss it here

Burnett's career-best 14 Ks silence McNeese - Shreveport Times

A new article has been posted on the Shreveport Times:

Louisiana Tech sophomore Luke Burnett had the best outing of his career on the mound against McNeese State on Friday night. Burnett had a career-high 14 strikeouts in seven innings of work to earn the win in an 8-2 victory for Tech.

More...

Discuss the article here.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: Burnett's career-best 14 Ks silence McNeese - Shreveport Times

We knew Luke would start rolling at some point...

Meanwhile, the Stetson Hatters handled hapless LSU 8-1 in other baseball action.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post

Meanwhile, the Stetson Hatters handled hapless LSU 8-1 in other baseball action.

You should be on TV!

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Luke was unbelieveable. I really don't think McNeese is a bad team, although time will tell. He stayed in the strike zone at will and controlled everything. One of their players was talking to the manager and said, "He gets you with two strikes and that strike out pitch is awesome." He then went out and K'ed. I think equally impressive of Luke's 14 K's were is zero walks.

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    Luke was unbelieveable. I really don't think McNeese is a bad team, although time will tell. He stayed in the strike zone at will and controlled everything. One of their players was talking to the manager and said, "He gets you with two strikes and that strike out pitch is awesome." He then went out and K'ed. I think equally impressive of Luke's 14 K's were is zero walks.

I agree!

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Re: Burnett, Bulldogs Shutdown Cowboys - latechsports.com

Oh how I wish we were playing LSU this year.

JFord

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jford View Post

JFord
    It would be nice, but I don't mind letting Stetson handle our dirty work. :icon_wink:

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jford View Post

JFord
    I said the same thing to the Armada this morning.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

We haven't seen "Eww La La" (ULL) play this year, but we are turning out to be one of the premier programs in the state. With the likes of LSU and Tulane.

JFord

+ Reply to Thread