+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Martie how much for a room?

Varsity Bulldog grimey has turned a few heads around heregrimey has turned a few heads around heregrimey has turned a few heads around here grimey's Avatar

Martie how much for a room?

Hey Martie,
    How much for room, board, and tickets if the Dawgs get to the Series?

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Re: Martie how much for a room?

A lot for the rooms. $150-250 if you can get them. Tickets you can buy a book of 10 undated GA tickets for $60. You can use them one game at a time or all for one game, BUT they do NOT guarantee you a seat. Most of the seats are already sold out yearly, but they do open 1000 reserved tickets on the day of each game.

We do not handle the CWS, I just know the details or can find out more if need be (and I hope I have to!).

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OmahaDawg View Post
    A lot for the rooms. $150-250 if you can get them. Tickets you can buy a book of 10 undated GA tickets for $60. You can use them one game at a time or all for one game, BUT they do NOT guarantee you a seat. Most of the seats are already sold out yearly, but they do open 1000 reserved tickets on the day of each game.

We do not handle the CWS, I just know the details or can find out more if need be (and I hope I have to!).

How much for your couch???

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

You can ALL stay at my house!

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm coming and will bring my own pillow and blankie.

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

You can ALL stay at my house!

Are you sure this ok with your family??? :icon_wink:

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grimey View Post
    Hey Martie,
    How much for room, board, and tickets if the Dawgs get to the Series?
    Guys, lets not get ahead of ourselves. I know it's wishful thinking, but we've only played 12 games. Lets worry about getting to a regional, then we can talk about the CWS.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    Guys, lets not get ahead of ourselves. I know it's wishful thinking, but we've only played 12 games. Lets worry about getting to a regional, then we can talk about the CWS.
    I'm not thinking of LaTech going to the College World Series, I'm just heading to Omaha cause of the free lodging.

Varsity Bulldog grimey has turned a few heads around heregrimey has turned a few heads around heregrimey has turned a few heads around here grimey's Avatar

I was talking about a room at the Martie motel. HA HA Make a deal with you. If the regionals are down in NewOrleans or Baton Rouge you have a room to stay in here. That way we can swap stays. HA HA

+ Reply to Thread