+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 325 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you listening to Today?

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Re: What are you listening to Today?

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Thanks. If you decide to create your own playlist, send me a friend invite so I can check out your list.
    Just started creating mine. I don't have much yet, but I will be adding to it as the week wears on.
    Last edited by AG_jr; 12-10-2007 at 11:51 PM.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    With today's mainstream radio comprised of mostly crap, wondering what everyone is listening to?

I've resorted to internet radio like www.pandora.com and www.kexp.org (University of Washington indie rock radio station)

Currently listening to...
    Band of Horses - Cease to begin
    Spoon - GaGaGaGaGa
    Arcade Fire - Neon Bible
    The Shins - Wincing The Night Away
    Celtic Woman - A Christmas Celebration and my wife got me tickets to their upcoming show at the C-Tel
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Celtic Woman - A Christmas Celebration and my wife got me tickets to their upcoming show at the C-Tel

I'm jealous. Vette and I watched it the other night on LPB until we couldn't stand the interruptions anymore. That should be a great show. And the women are beautiful, too. I've never heard voices like that. Truly angelic.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I'm jealous. Vette and I watched it the other night on LPB until we couldn't stand the interruptions anymore. That should be a great show. And the women are beautiful, too. I've never heard voices like that. Truly angelic.
    I will truly be drollin & lustin' on or about the 3rd row -

I like the fiddle player the best....

''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I will truly be drollin & lustin' on or about the 3rd row -

I like the fiddle player the best....

Now Dwayne, is that the right mindset to be in considering the them of the music?

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Guiss,

That is one kickass playlist, my friend. I count over 30 that are also on my 'pod right now.

Well played. And really cool site -- I'm gonna see about making one of these doohickies.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

I have started on a second playlist. I still have a long way to go.

http://www.projectplaylist.com/node/21099892
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Today, I listened to Strays CD by Jane's addiction in the car.

Later, watched a little Jackass II on the Ipod. Those guys are nuts.

Then later, ran a few miles listening to about 20 seconds of each song and then skipping to the next. Couldn't find the right groove the whole run.

Then later still, listened to my 10 week old baby girl cry because her stomach hurt.

Then even later, listened on my headset as I beat my Roland electronic drumset. I suck at it too. I need some lessons.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

In my car: Tool - 10,000 days
    On this computer*: Muse - Absolution; Smashing Pumpkins - Zeitgeist; random Pixies, GNR, A Perfect Circle, Pink Floyd, Breaking Benjamin, Toadies, Hum, and Tori Amos songs

*this is my wife's computer so there is a limited amount of stuff that I like on her iTune library
    I didn't know you and Randy liked The Toadies. I've seen them over 20 times. Before they were popular, I once saw them in a bar and there were only about 7 or 8 other people there. They are good guys. If you like them check out The Burden Brothers. They have a couple of good songs.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    I didn't know you and Randy liked The Toadies. I've seen them over 20 times. Before they were popular, I once saw them in a bar and there were only about 7 or 8 other people there. They are good guys. If you like them check out The Burden Brothers. They have a couple of good songs.
    We both own the Burden Brothers cd as well. Me and Randy saw them live at the Smirnoff Center in Dallas (in their neck of the woods). I really like them - particulary Vaden Todd Lewis - too bad they have such a limited music catalog.
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

We both own the Burden Brothers cd as well. Me and Randy saw them live at the Smirnoff Center in Dallas (in their neck of the woods). I really like them - particulary Vaden Todd Lewis - too bad they have such a limited music catalog.
    They had a lot of promise and looked like they were going to really break out after Rubberneck, but they fought a lot and had big creative problems and differences during the writing and recording of their 2nd album (Hell Below, Stars Above?) it took them so long to put that album out it almost had to be dynomite after the buildup and it ended up being a disapointment and they broke up soon afterwards. Todd is a good guy though and he puts on a good show. They used to play a lot of gigs with The Reverend Horton Heat a lot around here. Now those guys can party. Funny, funny guys. .........Good Times.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    They had a lot of promise and looked like they were going to really break out after Rubberneck, but they fought a lot and had big creative problems and differences during the writing and recording of their 2nd album (Hell Below, Stars Above?) it took them so long to put that album out it almost had to be dynomite after the buildup and it ended up being a disapointment and they broke up soon afterwards. Todd is a good guy though and he puts on a good show. They used to play a lot of gigs with The Reverend Horton Heat a lot around here. Now those guys can party. Funny, funny guys. .........Good Times.
    Yeah, Hell Below didn't really deliver like Rubberneck did. Dollskin is one of my favorite Toadies songs, however.

Hum (from Illinois) is another band I really like from that time period that broke up way too soon (also breaking up after their second full-length album).

Yeah, Hell Below didn't really deliver like Rubberneck did. Dollskin is one of my favorite Toadies songs, however.

Hum (from Illinois) is another band I really like from that time period that broke up way too soon (also breaking up after their second full-length album).
    Good News. They are back together and on tour right now! Check out the dates.

http://www.myspace.com/toadies_squad

And just think if I wouldn't have read this thread I wouldn't have looked them up again.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten View Post

Then even later, listened on my headset as I beat my Roland electronic drumset. I suck at it too. I need some lessons.
    Your first problem is that you are playing on an electronic drum set :icon_wink:.

Varsity Bulldog Nuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the rough Nuke Dawg's Avatar

Thanks for the green DFM! XM channnel 12, Cross Country, 11-1 central time, Rogue Calls. The best!
    Nuke

+ Reply to Thread