+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bilderberger Conspiracy

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Bilderberger Conspiracy

I once heard something about walking a mile in another man's shoes. Today, I'm walking a mile in Tyler's shoes.

http://news.aol.com/article/bilderbe...spiracy/382953

President Obama is trying to establish a one world government to take over everything.

...I doubt it, but interesting conversation nonetheless.

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Wink Re: Bilderberger Conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    I once heard something about walking a mile in another man's shoes...
    Check out my sigrature

TD
    ~~

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Bilderberger Conspiracy

"The latest one contends that many top officials in Obama's administration are involved in a clandestine global cabal bent on creating a one-world government that supersedes the United States."

Do people still debate that this is happening? I'm pretty sure this is the open agenda isn't it? This could become our reality as soon as tomorrow.

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    "The latest one contends that many top officials in Obama's administration are involved in a clandestine global cabal bent on creating a one-world government that supersedes the United States."

Do people still debate that this is happening? I'm pretty sure this is the open agenda isn't it? This could become our reality as soon as tomorrow.
    Well duh. If he's president of the world, then it doesnt matter he was born in Kenya

...oops, did I let that slip? That was a secret only Democrats were supposed to know.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker3 View Post
    Well duh. If he's president of the world, then it doesnt matter he was born in Kenya

...oops, did I let that slip? That was a secret only Democrats were supposed to know.
    Obama is a puppet. Look what kind of control he has over the Fed.... he can name the banker who will control our monetary policy, then he steps aside.

I'm not picking on Obama by calling him a puppet... all our presidents in the 1900's have been puppets.

By puppet, I mean they can inspire our nation with speeches and they can raise or lower our taxes, if Congress approves, but they follow orders when it comes to foreign policy.

+ Reply to Thread