+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Louisiana Medical School Plans

Puppy Louisiana ChemEng is an unknown

Angry New Louisiana Medical School Plans

I normally don't post to these types of websites, but having noticed this article and not seeing anyone here posting it I am deeply concerned about the ramifications to Tech. Anybody here know more details, please tell me this was old news I just now noticed.

http://www.theadvertiser.com/story/n...chool/9558363/

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: New Louisiana Medical School Plans

I wouldn't worry about it. LSU would have to be in favor of it and they won't be.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Kennedy must think Obamacare will be repealed.

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it. LSU would have to be in favor of it and they won't be.
    or it will be lsuhsc - lafayette

+ Reply to Thread