+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm tired of being the program that everybody wants to take to Taco Bell

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

I'm tired of being the program that everybody wants to take to Taco Bell

Just want to see if I can change a thread title like DfM said.

Oh, and I'm not a middle child. I'm a firstborn.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Re: I'm tired of being the program that everybody wants to take to Taco Bell

Well I'll be damned. It worked!

The trick is you have to click to edit the post, then when the edit message box shows up, hit the new "edit" button that shows up under the edit box. Then it lets you edit the thread title.

(In case anyone was wondering.)

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: How to Change a Thread Title

Except the title in the forum still reads as the original title...

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

HAHAHA sorry Brian, but I believe that was a F-A-I-L

I tried to change one earlier too and couldn't figure it out...

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Just kidding Brian Good try! I love that you explained to everyone how to do it. haha.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: I'm tired of being the program that everybody wants to take to Taco Bell

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    Well I'll be damned. It worked!

The trick is you have to click to edit the post, then when the edit message box shows up, hit the new "edit" button that shows up under the edit box. Then it lets you edit the thread title.

(In case anyone was wondering.)
    Oh, you can't just double click the thread from the thread index?!?! Humm...

So did Doc change the title for me or what? Because it shows my new(est) title in the forum now.

Original Title: "Just In: I'm tired of being the program that everybody wants"

Second Title: "Just In: I'm tired of being the program that everybody wants to take to Taco Bell"

Current Title: "Just In: How to change a thread title"

So what actually happened? Did any of my changes take?

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    So did Doc change the title for me or what? Because it shows my new(est) title in the forum now.

Original Title: "Just In: I'm tired of being the program that everybody wants"

Second Title: "Just In: I'm tired of being the program that everybody wants to take to Taco Bell"

Current Title: "Just In: How to change a thread title"

So what actually happened? Did any of my changes take?
    Yes, Brian, they did.
    Now, can you change the member lineup of C-USA?
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Yes, Brian, they did.
    Now, can you change the member lineup of C-USA?
    If that worked we wouldn't be in CUSA.
    We would be in The Winner of This Conference is the Best Team in all of Sports and Everyone Else Can Suck on Deez Nutz "TWoTCitBTiaoSaEECSDN" conference.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: How to Change a Thread Title (Doc didn't do anything!! :c)

Uummmm..... have another Margarita!!

Fair enough. Then please tell Deewayne to quit telling people to change their thread titles...

Oh, and since the thread is effed up anyway, go ahead and change it back to "I'm tired of being the program that everybody wants to take to Taco Bell"

+ Reply to Thread