+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: NCAA 09 online dynasty (XBOX 360)

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

Re: NCAA 09 online dynasty (XBOX 360)

Quote Originally Posted by zharkins View Post
    Yeah an option team with no blocking at all. I changed my OOC schedule to play the #2, #3, and #4 teams, and I lost against #2 Oklahoma in the rain with about 6 turnovers... I just need some good blocking and I'll be ok.
    I am sure there blocking is ok when you play against equal talent... You Are just playing against the best teams on the game... What did you expect? Are you really good or something? I thought I was good at this game because of years past, but I am finding out that I do not know how to play defense. I am going to go undefeated but I bet i will lead the nationin yards and points allowed.

Champ zharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant future zharkins's Avatar

I was really good in prior years. I would be Idaho and win the NC on Heisman in the 2nd year. This year, it feels like the talent difference between teams is a lot more glaring. Or maybe turning 30 has hurt my hand/eye coordination.

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

I was really good in prior years. I would be Idaho and win the NC on Heisman in the 2nd year. This year, it feels like the talent difference between teams is a lot more glaring. Or maybe turning 30 has hurt my hand/eye coordination.
    Yeah, I know what you mean. Apparently, FAU is far superior to Texas in talent, offense, defense and coaching. I'm really new to this next generation game consoles. I haven't played since the PS1 days and the game is a whole lot more complicated and in-depth these days. I think you pretty much need to be a football coach to know all the formations, plays, etc. And don't get me started on all the user control options when playing the game. It really wasn't pretty the other night when I was playing. I don't know how many times I fired a fastball into my sofa with my controller. I'm glad noone was in the room with me. Very frustrating.

Big Dog jlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the rough jlam's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AustinDawg View Post
    Yeah, I know what you mean. Apparently, FAU is far superior to Texas in talent, offense, defense and coaching. I'm really new to this next generation game consoles. I haven't played since the PS1 days and the game is a whole lot more complicated and in-depth these days. I think you pretty much need to be a football coach to know all the formations, plays, etc. And don't get me started on all the user control options when playing the game. It really wasn't pretty the other night when I was playing. I don't know how many times I fired a fastball into my sofa with my controller. I'm glad noone was in the room with me. Very frustrating.
    Lmao. Madden isn't even more frustrating in my opinion. One time, while living in UP, I finally got fed up to the point of grabbing an empty (or so I thought) bottle of Ozarka water off the table and slinging towards the wall. Unfortunately there was about an ounce - maybe less - of water left in the bottle and it gravitated towards the top of the bottle with the plastic cap still on. They don't drywall apartments like they used to.

Champ zharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant future zharkins's Avatar

Well, I beat Wyoming 70-7 last night in week 2, so I really feel like the talent difference is more pronounced this year. I'll guess I'll see soon enough.

Once everyone plays their game I'll move it on. Otherwise, I plan on advancing it regardless on Friday.

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

Well, I beat Wyoming 70-7 last night in week 2, so I really feel like the talent difference is more pronounced this year. I'll guess I'll see soon enough.

Once everyone plays their game I'll move it on. Otherwise, I plan on advancing it regardless on Friday.
    It says your record is 1-2 in the dynasty head quarters... I still cant seem to play defense I beat Washington State 59-24. I swear they had about 500 yards of total offense.

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buck_dawg_gold View Post
    It says your record is 1-2 in the dynasty head quarters... I still cant seem to play defense I beat Washington State 59-24. I swear they had about 500 yards of total offense.
    It's ridiculous. UTEP had a 100% completion rate in the 2nd half. This was with blitzes where I had the QB wrapped up and he would fling a bullet into double coverage and complete it. I can't win against that.

Big Dog mjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud of

has this dynasty started? i havent logged on for my invite yet.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by mjl006 View Post
    yup we are in week 2.

Just an FYI, if you continue to allow the CPU to sim your games, you may lose. I have seen UGA lose a lot in simed games this year.

I sent invites a week ago. I was about to delete you...

Quote Originally Posted by buck_dawg_gold View Post
    1-2? That is impossible...

Big Dog mjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud of

crap. im going to sign in tonight. dont delete me. i'll be there. when are the games? like what nights?

1-2? That is impossible...
    Thats the same thing I was saying when I saw it, maybe It is a glitch or something...

Just tell me a time and a place. Man, I hate that I missed some games. What's my record?

Just tell me a time and a place. Man, I hate that I missed some games. What's my record?
    You are 1-0 if i were you I would suggest that you play your gamr tonight if at all possible.

+ Reply to Thread