+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 54553545556 LastLast

Thread: 'Constitutional crisis' looms over Obama's birth location

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Re: 'Constitutional crisis' looms over Obama's birth location

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    I haven't heard anyone pushing the AWOL stuff since it was debunked. Even from the most extreme fringes of the left.
    They may have toned it down some, but they never really dropped it till he was out of office. Now they just blame him for everything, even things that have happened since he left office.

That's what will happen here, too. There will still be rumblings about this issue, but it will be more subdued and confined to the uneducated and conspiracy theorists.

Unfortunately it will continue to distract everyone from the realization that this guy's policies are horrible for America, and may end up being impossible to fix without wholesale pain in the country.

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Don't forget about the Bush AWOL idiots (Dan Rather included).

This is like watching the right with the left's playbook, and the left doesn't like it one bit. Fill the airwaves with assumptions and innuendos and see what sticks.

Unlike the left, however, the right has not attempted to forge any paperwork and then report on it without researching it fully. That's one they still need to master.

And that's what this whole thing is about. Paying back the democrats for their criticisms of Bush. Has anyone noticed how none of the republicans are talking about creating jobs but only attacking Obama with their silly conspiracy theories? The American people are not stupid and that is also why NONE of the republican candidates stand a chance against Obama in 2012. The republicans are too stupid to realize that the only people that listen to the conspiracies are their own sheep. You need to peel off democrats if you are going to beat Obama. They've only got democrats thinking......"ARE THESE BIRTHER/TEABAGGERS DUMB OR WHAT?"

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by genpop View Post
    And that's what this whole thing is about. Paying back the democrats for their criticisms of Bush. Has anyone noticed how none of the republicans are talking about creating jobs but only attacking Obama with their silly conspiracy theories? The American people are not stupid and that is also why NONE of the republican candidates stand a chance against Obama in 2012. The republicans are too stupid to realize that the only people that listen to the conspiracies are their own sheep. You need to peel off democrats if you are going to beat Obama. They've only got democrats thinking......"ARE THESE BIRTHER/TEABAGGERS DUMB OR WHAT?"
    ...just keep believing your crap!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ genpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegenpop Ultimate jerk and not worth your time genpop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    ...just keep believing your crap!

I will and you teabaggers can keep preaching to your choirs. Obama will win hands down.

Champ odysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Don't forget about the Bush AWOL idiots (Dan Rather included).

This is like watching the right with the left's playbook, and the left doesn't like it one bit. Fill the airwaves with assumptions and innuendos and see what sticks.

Unlike the left, however, the right has not attempted to forge any paperwork and then report on it without researching it fully. That's one they still need to master.
    Dan Rather screwed up and it cost him his career. Clowns like James O'Keefe and Andrew Breitbart do and say even more stupid things and are glorified for it. Why is that I wonder.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by odysseus View Post
    Dan Rather screwed up and it cost him his career. Clowns like James O'Keefe and Andrew Breitbart do and say even more stupid things and are glorified for it. Why is that I wonder.
    I'll take "America is Stupid" for $200 Alex.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by odysseus View Post
    The stunt Dan Rather pulled was beyond stupid...and I dare say few journalist snafus will ever equal its magnitude!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

And that's what this whole thing is about. Paying back the democrats for their criticisms of Bush.
    I really don't believe that. First, his name is Barak Hussein Obama. The 2 biggest enemies of the US were named Hussein and Osama... and they were Muslims. His father was Muslim and a citizen of Kenya . He spent most of his childhood in Indonesia. He toured the globe apologizing for America's past. If you think about, it's really hard to believe the birth certificate thing panned out for him.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

You're ignoring that the name Barack is so close to Baraka from Mortal Kombat. How can you not question someone with a name so similar to a being that was helping Shao Kahn take over Earthrealm and destroying everything we love? That's more important because Shao Kahn and his minions are some badass dudes. But luckily, Raiden, Liu Kang and gang are badder.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    I really don't believe that. First, his name is Barak Hussein Obama. The 2 biggest enemies of the US were named Hussein and Osama... and they were Muslims. His father was Muslim and a citizen of Kenya . He spent most of his childhood in Indonesia. He toured the globe apologizing for America's past. If you think about, it's really hard to believe the birth certificate thing panned out for him.

If I'm not mistaken there is a weather guy in Shreveport whose name is Barack. My god I hope the birthers don't find out about him!

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    First, his name is Barak Hussein Obama. The 2 biggest enemies of the US were named Hussein and Osama...
    I'm so tired of hearing this. Most moronic reasoning, or attempt at, I've ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    I'm so tired of hearing this. Most moronic reasoning, or attempt at, I've ever heard.

It is what we have come to expect from the Tea Party.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

If I'm not mistaken there is a weather guy in Shreveport whose name is Barack. My god I hope the birthers don't find out about him!
    I appreciate the humor, but I don't think that's a bona fide occupational requirement for weathermen. I think he would actually be protected by law if he were a Muslim. But if his name is Barack Smith, it probably wouldn't matter.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

It is what we have come to expect from the Tea Party.
    And please stop being a moron and presuming that all Repubs are Tea Partiers. And that all Tea Party members are crazy fanatics for that matter.

+ Reply to Thread