+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Long's legacy

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Long's legacy

Gone are the days....

so long.... we'll miss you.

Is baseball here yet??
    Attached Images Attached Images

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Gone are the days....

so long.... we'll miss you.

Is baseball here yet??
    Well, you can say they died in 2008, I guess, but they have been in a coma and on life-support for years now.

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Another milestone of CL:

the lowest RPI ever during conference play - #171

Let's see if he'll break his own record.
    ________
    Penny Stocks To Watch
    Last edited by LT; 05-05-2011 at 01:09 AM.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    I have no inside information that Leon is interested in comming back but I do know that DR is the one that decides who stays and goes within the athletic program. I am going to say something that is very very very unpopular on here but the AD has no more control over what goes on in that program than any of us have and while I get the feeling he isn't very popular with the fans and alot of people within the program but he is just the figure head it is DR that makes ALL the decisions and until DR is no longer president of the university no matter who comes in as the AD it will not change.
    While I believe that DR does interfere in the athletics, I don't, for one second, think it's to the degree that you claim. JOakes is a joke, and if he stays in the AD position with what you say is going on with DR, it even shows how big of a joke he is. No man, with any sense of pride, will stay in a position and be a public scapegoat for as long as JOakes has been. If it were me, or any of the people I know, I would have been gone a long time ago and hung all the dirty laundry out for the whole world to see.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    While I believe that DR does interfere in the athletics, I don't, for one second, think it's to the degree that you claim. JOakes is a joke, and if he stays in the AD position with what you say is going on with DR, it even shows how big of a joke he is. No man, with any sense of pride, will stay in a position and be a public scapegoat for as long as JOakes has been. If it were me, or any of the people I know, I would have been gone a long time ago and hung all the dirty laundry out for the whole world to see.
    Believe it or not that is how it is
    ENOUGH SAID

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

I think Coach Long just set another record - losing to the lowest ranked team (by RPI) in the history of our program. Hawaii is ranked 235th today (which means they were probably 240-250 before they played us last night).

I wonder if this is now the most games we've ever lost in a season also. This is all the more painful when you realize we would have lost 5 or 6 more were we still in the Sun Belt.

When are we going to make the changes that are necessary to get this program back on the right track?

I don't want to lose to ULM again.
    ________
    Wiki vaporizer
    Last edited by LT; 05-05-2011 at 01:16 AM.

+ Reply to Thread