+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ark Encounter

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

The Ark Encounter

Just back from visiting the Ark...and the Museum of Creation.

The Ark is huge! Over 500 feet long, 85 feet wide, three major decks and a 4th deck used by the 8 people on it, Noah and his family.

Very interesting historic and scientific exhibits, if you need that kind of proof. I'm a believer, but if you need some proof, well then, it's there.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: The Ark Encounter

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Just back from visiting the Ark...and the Museum of Creation.

The Ark is huge! Over 500 feet long, 85 feet wide, three major decks and a 4th deck used by the 8 people on it, Noah and his family.

Very interesting historic and scientific exhibits, if you need that kind of proof. I'm a believer, but if you need some proof, well then, it's there.
    We went with our church group about 18 months ago. The Ark and the Creation Museum are absolutely AMAZING!!!!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Perfect trip for April Fools.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Hum...speaking of fools:

Psalm 53:1 NIV
    https://www.biblestudytools.com/psalms/53-1.html
    1 The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, and their ways are vile; there is no one who does good.

Proverbs 1:7 NIV
    https://www.biblestudytools.com/proverbs/1-7.html
    7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Proverbs 12:15 NIV
    https://www.biblestudytools.com/proverbs/12-15.html
    15 The way of fools seems right to them, but the wise listen to advice.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

There was an exhibition for you...showed the Lake of Fire that you true fools will be cast for an eternity of absolute pain and agony.

BTW, I knew you would chime in with your very predictable delusional viewpoint. But, as I mentioned, the science and the history are there. It's indisputable. Of course, you not only reject God, you also reject real science. So, I suppose you would choose not to believe it anyway. You are truly lost.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    There was an exhibition for you...showed the Lake of Fire that you true fools will be cast for an eternity of absolute pain and agony.

BTW, I knew you would chime in with your very predictable delusional viewpoint. But, as I mentioned, the science and the history are there. It's indisputable. Of course, you not only reject God, you also reject real science. So, I suppose you would choose not to believe it anyway. You are truly lost.
    Stop playing dumb. There is zero scientific evidence to support the possibility of such an ark story. It is impossible.

Stop playing dumb. There is zero scientific evidence to support the possibility of such an ark story. It is impossible.
    It's one thing to be dumb, quite another to be willfully dumb...like you.

You and I can go back and forth on this thread, but the only solution is for you to go see for yourself. I must admit, I was surprised by the scientific evidence. I am a believer, and make no apologies for that. I didn't require such detailed evidence to convince me. You may be so far gone...so trapped by Satan... you are beyond help. But, if there is even an inkling of an open mind (and open heart) left in you, well then...you will find the science, and history, thought provoking. But...maybe you don't have an open mind. Certainly based on your steadfast defense of the SWAMP and your delusional attacks on President Trump, you don't demonstrate the capacity to accept the truth. Still...it can't hurt, right?

The scientific and historic evidence is there. The exhibits are first rate. They have disclaimers when there is a gap in the hard evidence. There is an explanation such as "the Bible doesn't specifically state..." whatever it is...and then they explain where they got the information from. They also admit they took "Ark-tistic license" to fill in some of the gaps for the Ark itself. That comes from historic knowledge of the ship building techniques from Noah's time and other technology and engineering used at that time.

They also have some very cool HARD EVIDENCE, that I admit, I didn't know about before. I was like....Wow!

Then you have zero to fear if you go and observe yourself with an open mind. I'll even buy your entry ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Then you have zero to fear if you go and observe yourself with an open mind. I'll even buy your entry ticket.
    I have no fear, but have much better uses for my time.

I can’t believe you guys are Tech grads.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post

Do your parents believe in God? Does your girlfriend or wife? Did you at one time believe in the Lord?
    You do know that you are probably insulting the vast majority of Tech grads with that statement don't you?

BTW, check this recent discovery out.

Rare ancient treasures bearing Biblical names discovered in Jerusalem’s City of David

Archaeologists in Israel have discovered a rare clay seal mark and a 2,600-year-old stone stamp bearing Biblical names amid the ruins of a building destroyed by the ancient Babylonians.
    Apr 1, 2019

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Most of us have struggled with our faith at times, Guisslapp. It's because we're human. I suspect that what's happened to you is that you allowed yourself to completely give up on faith. You want proof positive, but blind faith is sometimes required of us. I pray every day asking for strengthened faith because I too struggle with it at times. Perhaps you might have a change of heart if you tried doing this. What have you got to lose? I hope you will at least give it a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    Most of us have struggled with our faith at times, Guisslapp. It's because we're human. I suspect that what's happened to you is that you allowed yourself to completely give up on faith. You want proof positive, but blind faith is sometimes required of us. I pray every day asking for strengthened faith because I too struggle with it at times. Perhaps you might have a change of heart if you tried doing this. What have you got to lose? I hope you will at least give it a shot.
    Rationality is what you have to lose, and it is one of the most valuable things we possess.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Rationality is what you have to lose, and it is one of the most valuable things we possess.
    ...says the guy who is reactive to EVERYTHING Trump. All emotion and no reason. Now he is coaching us up on rationality.

Champ zharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant future zharkins's Avatar

I'm impressed that you practiced the tolerance the left preaches for all of 23 minutes between when dawg80 posted and you responded. Well done hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by zharkins View Post
    I'm impressed that you practiced the tolerance the left preaches for all of 23 minutes between when dawg80 posted and you responded. Well done hypocrite.
    I am not a lefty.

+ Reply to Thread