+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 09 lineup and rotation Predictions

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Re: 09 lineup and rotation Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by latechsports! View Post
    i bet anderson will be friday night starter with moseley 2nd then bradshaw and maybe richard or a new guy. lots of time to see them til then though
    You think Anderson starts over LeBreton? I remember very little about both their pitching. I remember both had their strong points but it seemed last year like Bradshaw and LeBreton were both being "groomed" to take over starting duties.

I can see Richard falling into Jericho's role so maybe a starter. But then who takes over Lorio's role of the "closer"? Didn't Richard do a lot of that last season?

I would love to see a true freshman step up on the mound and makes us feel a little bit more stable with our starters.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    I'll be there Friday so I'll try to make a couple notes.

Juice, it sounds like Justin Gordey has been doing well and will be getting some playing time in CF.
    I might be there Friday too. What time does it start?

Gordey looked good last year in the series. I really can't wait to see how some of these guys are progressing and which freshman step up.

Jamelle Clements last year playing first base looked good. I want to say he is a first baseman and a pitcher. I felt for sure he was going to not shirt just so we could have a backup for Albie. Then again though all I remember about him is he had some good hits.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    Anybody have an idea on the rotation? I imagine Helms and Fairbanks will be in the mix. Maybe Bradshaw too?
    Helms transferred.

Champ Goose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to behold Goose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Helms transferred.
    Where and why?

Helms transferred.
    Wow when?

Helms transferred.
    His facebook says Texas Tyler. I can't believe I used that method to check.

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

Helms wasn't in the mix anyway. Jamelle is injured, out for a significant amount of time

Quote Originally Posted by Chris29 View Post
    Helms wasn't in the mix anyway. Jamelle is injured, out for a significant amount of time
    Any idea on what kind of an injury it is?

Champ Goose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to behold Goose's Avatar

Kersten went deep twice tonight....maybe more than that. I left in the 6th inning. He hit one over the tarp in CF and the other was an oppo shot. Juneau was solid at 2B and is pretty quick. PT made a great diving catch in CF. Moseley and Anderson(i think) started. Moseley got knocked aroung for 4 runs in the first. He was really missing his spots and they made him pay.

If I had to guess at who starts during the season this would be it:
    C - Combs
    1B - Mire
    2B - Juneau
    3B - Kersten
    SS - Grunenwald
    OF - Some mixture of PT, Stubbs, Gordey, A. Williams, Alexander
    DH - Alexander if he's not in the OF
    P - I haven't seen enough yet

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

knee

Puppy Tommydog is an unknown

I think that ford kid looks pretty good in the outfield

We have a few "guests" in the baseball forum now. I wonder how many of them are players seeing what the fans think of them.

Big Dog Tech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really nice Tech09's Avatar

How is Ford hitting Tommydog?

Threlkeld tore it up at today. HR, single off the wall in center, and another base hit to right.

Puppy Tommydog is an unknown

Let's just say that I have been keeping up with some of the players and I have some inside information and what they say is that his batting average has been pretty high

+ Reply to Thread