+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: 3/15 UL-Lafayette @ 6pm

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Re: 3/15 UL-Lafayette @ 6pm

The only reason they're kicking up a fuss is because they've now lost to us in their best sport 3 times in a row. Had they won there would barely be a mention of it. Somehow they have to divert their thoughts from Tech dominating them to anything else. And they think we are poor sports.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    It was a parody. April Fool's 15 days early.
    Please tell me you're just jesting about whether it was the "official graphic."
    Momentary brain fart.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bearpaw View Post
    No, I believe we used ULL, but some Facebook fans/twitter fans used the Photoshoped version. I believe Stodgdog meant only calling them Lafayette during the broadcast.
    You are right. I figured the SID called them ULL or some version in the promo poster. I liked calling them Lafayette on the PA and/or broadcast. ULL or Louisiana-Lafayette would have been fine with me, also. We should never, ever promote in any way their "preferred" name because it would not be truthful. Those guys @ Lafayette aren't even original as they have started calling us @ Ruston, knowing Ruston is not included in Louisiana Tech University's name, yet they constantly claim it to be so. I didn't much care what they called themselves until they dragged us into it. Cheating appears to be the norm @ Lafayette.

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    choke?
    You know what,.... nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by RUBLUE View Post
    This is equivalent to USL thinking they can compete with us at football. They are just better than us at baseball (and basketball apparently)
    Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    The dumbest post on this whole thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by TechAlum05 View Post
    This post hasn't aged well.
    Why do people always do this in the live game threads?

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

We own them and they can't handle it. End of story. Good lord, I've never encountered such a sensitive fanbase. Even my friend, who's an architect who helped develop their new stadium, texted me congrats after Lunceford ended it last night. He's not one of those ragin pagin dumbasses.

Thing is, the only thing ULLOLOLOL wants is to show us up. And they can't do it, with academics or athletics. They will just not take a back seat to us. And that's to their discredit.

Bulldog BoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the rough

Ventured over to RP last night. Good lord those guys are delusional. Does anyone know why they refer to us as "Neck"?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDawg View Post
    Ventured over to RP last night. Good lord those guys are delusional. Does anyone know why they refer to us as "Neck"?
    Redneck I'm guessing

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Redneck I'm guessing
    I don't worry about what the unwashed Ragin Pagins call us. They can't even get their own school name right.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

And they are not even smart enough to realize that this LA RS 17:3217 deals with the make-up of the ULS member institutions and NOT THEIR OFFICIAL NAMES which is where they derive their @ Ruston comebacks -

https://legis.la.gov/legis/Law.aspx?d=80675

RS 17:3217 ">
    §3217. University of Louisiana System
    The University of Louisiana System is composed of the institutions under the supervision and management of the Board of Supervisors for the University of Louisiana System as follows:
    (1) Grambling State University at Grambling.
    (2) Louisiana Tech University at Ruston.
    (3) McNeese State University at Lake Charles.
    (4) Nicholls State University at Thibodaux.
    (5) Northwestern State University of Louisiana at Natchitoches.
    (6) Southeastern Louisiana University at Hammond.
    (7) The University of Louisiana at Lafayette.
    (8) The University of Louisiana at Monroe.
    (9) The University of New Orleans.
    (10) Any other college, university, school, institution or program now or hereafter under the supervision and management of the Board of Supervisors for the University of Louisiana System.
    Added by Acts 1975, No. 313, §2, eff. July 17, 1975. Amended by Acts 1980, No. 250, §1; Acts 1992, No. 341, §1, eff. July 1, 1992; Acts 1995, No. 45, §1, eff. June 8, 1995; Acts 1995, No. 634, §1, eff. June 20, 1995; Acts 1997, No. 33, §1, eff. May 29, 1997; Acts 1997, No. 1369, §1, eff. July 1, 1997; Acts 1998, 1st Ex. Sess., No. 151, §1, eff. July 1, 1999; Acts 2011, No. 419, §1, eff. July 12, 2011.

If you experience any technical difficulties navigating this website, click here to contact the webmaster.
    P.O. Box 94062 (900 North Third Street) Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70804-9062
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

A few years ago I got into it with some clown about our name and theirs. He cited what Dwayne just posted and went on and on about me having to accept it. I referred him to the actual legislative act where our name was changed to Louisiana Tech University and asked him to show me where it had been changed.

I'm still waiting.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Grambling State University at Grambling, using ULL logic it would be GSUG.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Grambling State University at Grambling, using ULL logic it would be GSUG.
    This is like dividing by zero, no such thing, doesn't exist...

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    And they are not even smart enough to realize that this LA RS 17:3217 deals with the make-up of the ULS member institutions and NOT THEIR OFFICIAL NAMES which is where they derive their @ Ruston comebacks -

https://legis.la.gov/legis/Law.aspx?d=80675

RS 17:3217 ">

§3217. University of Louisiana System
    The University of Louisiana System is composed of the institutions under the supervision and management of the Board of Supervisors for the University of Louisiana System as follows:
    (1) Grambling State University at Grambling.
    (2) Louisiana Tech University at Ruston.
    (3) McNeese State University at Lake Charles.
    (4) Nicholls State University at Thibodaux.
    (5) Northwestern State University of Louisiana at Natchitoches.
    (6) Southeastern Louisiana University at Hammond.
    (7) The University of Louisiana at Lafayette.
    (8) The University of Louisiana at Monroe.
    (9) The University of New Orleans.
    (10) Any other college, university, school, institution or program now or hereafter under the supervision and management of the Board of Supervisors for the University of Louisiana System.
    Added by Acts 1975, No. 313, §2, eff. July 17, 1975. Amended by Acts 1980, No. 250, §1; Acts 1992, No. 341, §1, eff. July 1, 1992; Acts 1995, No. 45, §1, eff. June 8, 1995; Acts 1995, No. 634, §1, eff. June 20, 1995; Acts 1997, No. 33, §1, eff. May 29, 1997; Acts 1997, No. 1369, §1, eff. July 1, 1997; Acts 1998, 1st Ex. Sess., No. 151, §1, eff. July 1, 1999; Acts 2011, No. 419, §1, eff. July 12, 2011.

If you experience any technical difficulties navigating this website, click here to contact the webmaster.
    P.O. Box 94062 (900 North Third Street) Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70804-9062
    Correct. It's simply a notation within the law to show the physical location of each school, not the name of each school. For example, this is how LSUA is listed within the LSU System section:

(3) Louisiana State University at Alexandria, located at Chambers.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Historian View Post
    Correct. It's simply a notation within the law to show the physical location of each school, not the name of each school. For example, this is how LSUA is listed within the LSU System section:

(3) Louisiana State University at Alexandria, located at Chambers.
    Yup, these ULL fans are stupid. Really stupid.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if UL-Laff fans heard what Lunceford said about their pitcher serving him up a pitch that he was looking for. ""He threw some change-ups, a lot of change-ups and they weren't very good. He slowed his body down," Lunceford said. "I told Jordan Washam in the dugout if I get another chance, I'm going to hit one of those change-ups. I got lucky and got one."

+ Reply to Thread