+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: @Miss State

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Conf Sec @Miss State

Louisiana Tech at Mississippi State
    Video: SEC NETWORK+ | Audio: ESPN 97.7
    Date: March 7 (Tuesday)
    Time:
    6:30pm

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: @Miss State

Go Dawgs!

Keep it rolling.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post

Louisiana Tech at Mississippi State
    Video: SEC NETWORK+ | Audio: ESPN 97.7
    Date: March 7 (Tuesday)
    Time:
    6:30pm
    Those of us who can't get SEC Network+ should be able to see it on ESPN3 right?

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Ooooh. Maybe BWW will have it on. Might get to watch it in Oregon.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    That's all SEC Network+ means - the plus is online, aka watch espn aka espn3

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

LaTech Re: @Miss State

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    I don't know, but I kind of doubt it. SEC Network+ is an on-line only ESPN channel just like ESPN3. You can go to http://www.espn.com/watchespn/index? to see if you can watch anything on SEC Network+. It is based on who your television provider is. I have DirecTV and am able to watch SEC Network+ on-line. I have the Sports Pack, but I don't know if it is required in order to access the SEC Network+

Varsity Bulldog techdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud of techdawg28's Avatar

Revenge time! #HBTD #FailState

Varsity Bulldog techdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud of techdawg28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    I don't know, but I kind of doubt it. SEC Network+ is an on-line only ESPN channel just like ESPN3. You can go to http://www.espn.com/watchespn/index? to see if you can watch anything on SEC Network+. It is based on who your television provider is. I have DirecTV and am able to watch SEC Network+ on-line. I have the Sports Pack, but I don't know if it is required in order to access the SEC Netwrok+
    If I'm not mistaken, our softball game vs LSU was on SECN+ and I was able to watch that on WatchESPN.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

I don't know, but I kind of doubt it. SEC Network+ is an on-line only ESPN channel just like ESPN3. You can go to http://www.espn.com/watchespn/index? to see if you can watch anything on SEC Network+. It is based on who your television provider is. I have DirecTV and am able to watch SEC Network+ on-line. I have the Sports Pack, but I don't know if it is required in order to access the SEC Network+
    There is also an on-line ESPN Longhorn Network channel. I watched some of the Lady Techsters softball games on it when they played Texas

Quote Originally Posted by techdawg28 View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, our softball game vs LSU was on SECN+ and I was able to watch that on WatchESPN.
    As I understand it, ESPN3, SECN+, and Longhorn Network are all accessed through WatchESPN, but what you have access to is based on your television provider. I think everyone can watch ESPN3 for most broadcasts even if you don't subscribe to a cable or satellite provider, but that is not the case for SECN+ and Longhorn Network. I also watched the LSU softball game on SECN+.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

As I understand it, ESPN3, SECN+, and Longhorn Network are all accessed through WatchESPN, but what you have access to is based on your television provider. I think everyone can watch ESPN3 for most broadcasts even if you don't subscribe to a cable or satellite provider, but that is not the case for SECN+ and Longhorn Network. I also watched the LSU softball game on SECN+.
    yes, I'm good with my xfinity subscription.

Thanks

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Alright Dawgs, lets beat Miss State and show those pollsters.

Miss State (7-5) Schedule.

Result
    Score Opponent
    L 2-5 Texas Tech
    W 8-2 Western Illinois
    W 10-9 (11) Western Illinois
    W 8-5 Texas Tech
    L 8-13 Morehead State
    W 11-6 Indiana State
    W 12-4 Marist
    W 9-1 Indiana State
    L 8-9 Marist
    L 0-1 @Oregon
    W 5-4 @Oregon
    L 5-6 (11) @Oregon
    Last edited by qng001; 03-06-2017 at 03:07 PM.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

I assume the Oregon game score from yesterday was 6-5 (not 5-5)?
    Good old Memorial Gym

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    I assume the Oregon game score from yesterday was 6-5 (not 5-5)?
    Yup, corrected.

+ Reply to Thread