+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential Candidates

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Potential Candidates

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbacker2 View Post
    No way....i respect him too but if he wants a d1 job he needs go be asst for 5-10 years
    Might be GREAT to have him on staff. It does seem our experiment with no experience didn't work. I'd still like the UT Martin guy or Brook as HC, with Obaze, maybe this guy or Coach Harshaw on staff, LaSelect as WBB operations. I'm supporting the Techsters no matter what. Hardcore fan base guy here!!!

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Agree with that

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

What is la select connection to wbb...i know the men side with him

By the way amber is having a baby this summer...nothing wrong with that but be tough for july recurting

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    Brook is white, pretty, and STR8...
    That's the number one concern for the hire for the Adminastration if they want to keep the Ruston fans in the game!
    This is the same Brook and team that came to the TAC and got demolished by Coach TSpoon and the Techsters by 20 this year...
    Huh, there is reason for concern.
    I all was loved to watch Brook play back in the day, but TSpoon was exciting to see on the court in her day as well!
    If the players don't jump ship and the new recrutes stay committed any dufus can come in and have a great year and be everyone's hero
    I know that I will be there supporting the Techsters no matter whom it hire is, and wish whom ever it The new coaching staff and the Techsters great success!
    The difference is Brooke and Scott are in year two in NSU and still don't even have most of their own players in house yet. They achieved a great deal in a short amount of time, but the talent gap between what was in Ruston this year and what was in Natchitoches this year was pretty big. I'd guarantee you could've put Brooke and Scott in charge of the Techsters and Spoon in charge of the Lady Demons and the difference would have been much​ greater.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    Might be GREAT to have him on staff. It does seem our experiment with no experience didn't work. I'd still like the UT Martin guy or Brook as HC, with Obaze, maybe this guy or Coach Harshaw on staff, LaSelect as WBB operations. I'm supporting the Techsters no matter what. Hardcore fan base guy here!!!
    Agree....

Varsity Bulldog collardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to behold collardgreens's Avatar

I saw some earlier chat about Travis Mays from UT. I think he'd be excellent, as well. He's been at it for over a decade and he know this region and state. Yes...concur that the "no experience" experiment did NOT work. It would be interesting, from a fan's perspective, to find out who all is on the consultation committee for this effort. There are plenty of folks right there in Ruston who KNOW what the program needs. Still a big decision, even though the program has fallen on hard times. I firmly believe we are only one decision away from a return to winning. The athletes are in place to compete now, IMHO.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I hear there is one in town today...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Varsity Bulldog collardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to behold collardgreens's Avatar

any hints, Dwayne?

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Bump

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by collardgreens View Post
    any hints, Dwayne?
    Looks like we're modeling it after our winning FB search criteria...
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Forgive my ignorance....out of touch....but "Bump?" Someone's nickname?

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by collardgreens View Post
    Forgive my ignorance....out of touch....but "Bump?" Someone's nickname?
    Amber Obaze was once given a flagrant 1 for a "non-celebratory chest bump." Thus, the nickname "bump".

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Very true; however, in this case "bump" was merely an attempt to bump the thread up to make sure it was at the top of the search. I am sure we will start to hear some names by this time tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by touchdown123 View Post
    Amber Obaze was once given a flagrant 1 for a "non-celebratory chest bump." Thus, the nickname "bump".

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    Very true; however, in this case "bump" was merely an attempt to bump the thread up to make sure it was at the top of the search. I am sure we will start to hear some names by this time tomorrow.
    Exactly....... And we keep having to bump, because people are still posting on a political thread in the wrong section. So...... Bump again....

+ Reply to Thread