+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: W. Basketball. Late Rally Not Enough as Lady Techsters Fall to Lafayette

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Re: W. Basketball. LA Tech Travels to UL-Lafayette for Final Non-Conference Contest

Well a year ago I think we lost to Nicholes and McNeese, so should be no surprise that ULL is whipping our butts on their home court!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Re: W. Basketball. LA Tech Travels to UL-Lafayette for Final Non-Conference Contest

Just got an up-date from my Mobile X apt saying end of the 3rd Qtr and score is 48-31 and my broad cast still has 6 minutes left in the Qtr!

ULL 56 Techsters 34 with 4 mins + in 3rd QTR!... guess I mis under stood the txt from my phone!

58-38 Techsters trailing...

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Late Rally Not Enough as Lady Techsters Fall to Lafayette

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

After trailing by as much as 22 in the third quarter, Louisiana Tech (5-6) used a 15-0 run to get as close as four in the fourth quarter, but ultimately, it was too little too late as the Lady Techsters fell to UL-Lafayette, 80-72 on Thursday night in Lafayette.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. Late Rally Not Enough as Lady Techsters Fall to Lafayette

Brooke: “I am going to build this thing the right way,” Stoehr continued. “We are going to do things the right way. You are going to earn what you get and our players are going to have to learn to understand that. I do not care if you are our leading scorer or you don’t score at all, you are going to show up and do the right things every day. We are going to play hard and we are going to practice hard. If that means we lose a game here and there, then okay. We are going to do things the right way and eventually we are going to get everyone on board.”

Gotta love that attitude..... New season start after Christmas and need to get it together.

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

USL is not a great women's basketball team.

I don't think Brooke's problem is fixable this season.

I think the cupboard was left incredibly bare. Wonder Boy was more worried about his liaisons than actually recruiting and training kids.

I got so disgusted during the game that I quit listening to the game! I don't know who all the 5 players that fought back in the 4th qtr other than Santos and McLeod.. I have been advocating for them to both to be getting more playing all season now! Molton would be the other player but think she was being punished last night!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by revf View Post

I think the cupboard was left incredibly bare. Wonder Boy was more worried about his liaisons than actually recruiting and training kids.
    Speaking of "Wonder Boy", I wonder if he and his mistress ever had that baby?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Speaking of "Wonder Boy", I wonder if he and his mistress ever had that baby?
    I have no idea where he even is........ Don't care and hope to never hear his name again. GO Brooke!!!!!!!

Varsity Bulldog old dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Didn't see the game but based on the box score, it appears that Ms Leblanc was the player being punished, unless she was hurt. She only played 2 minutes, and as I recall she is one of the top players on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    I got so disgusted during the game that I quit listening to the game! I don't know who all the 5 players that fought back in the 4th qtr other than Santos and McLeod.. I have been advocating for them to both to be getting more playing all season now! Molton would be the other player but think she was being punished last night!

+ Reply to Thread