+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Prince to Perform at SuperBowl Halftime Show

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Re: Prince to Perform at SuperBowl Halftime Show

He has had his moments, but not really my first choice for a football game. I mean, Dave Chappelle did great things for Prince's athletic cred, but I just don't associate him with toughness.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    He has had his moments, but not really my first choice for a football game. I mean, Dave Chappelle did great things for Prince's athletic cred, but I just don't associate him with toughness.
    Now if Chappelle showed up with him THAT would be a great halftime show.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    Now if Chappelle showed up with him THAT would be a great halftime show.

Agreed.

Varsity Bulldog dogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the rough dogtrooper's Avatar

you can have prince, let's bring in pat green or hank III!

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten View Post
    You guys who are knocking Prince must be those homos who think Nickleback, Panic at the Disco, Justin Timberlake, or this new modern country music is the best stuff since sliced bread. Prince is and will always be one of the most talented and entertaining musicians of all time.

Not to mention anytime a guy who is 4'11" can run the trim that he does, he is okay in my book.
    Prince is a great performer, but I sure wouldnt want to be anywhere near him. His music was great, but that guy is squirelly. I sure dont want him for the halftime show for the Super Bowl, not a good fit.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dogtrooper View Post
    you can have prince, let's bring in pat green or hank III!

Hank III sucks. His Father should be ashamed and his Grandfather probably would have whipped his ass and made him change his name.

Puppy Security seems to have something between the earsSecurity seems to have something between the earsSecurity seems to have something between the earsSecurity seems to have something between the earsSecurity seems to have something between the earsSecurity seems to have something between the ears Security's Avatar

I wonder if he'll do Darling Nicky?

Come back Nicky, come back!

Chicks dig Prince.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Security View Post
    Chicks dig Prince.
    Chicks and children of the 80s apparently.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Puppy Security seems to have something between the earsSecurity seems to have something between the earsSecurity seems to have something between the earsSecurity seems to have something between the earsSecurity seems to have something between the earsSecurity seems to have something between the ears Security's Avatar

What has Prince really done since the 80s?

While we're talking 80s, the farther Van Halen fades in to the past, the more their music sounds like it belongs in a strip club. I can't listen to 1984 any more without thinking that.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Maybe prince could do a duet with Right said Fred...that'd be awesome.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Security View Post
    What has Prince really done since the 80s?

While we're talking 80s, the farther Van Halen fades in to the past, the more their music sounds like it belongs in a strip club. I can't listen to 1984 any more without thinking that.

It's hard to say-with all the name (symbol) changes it can be confusing.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    It's hard to say-with all the name (symbol) changes it can be confusing.
    Is that your real symbol, or just a nicksymbol?

Hi, my name is & but my friends call me ^. Mind if I call you %?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I really hope that all you homosexuals are happy now. This is a tragedy.

Black history month and he shows up in a mammy-esque do-rag.

And what about the Foo Fighters cover? Why not just get the Foo Fighters?

Varsity Bulldog Vettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the rough Vettewrecker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    I really hope that all you homosexuals are happy now. This is a tragedy.
    I enjoyed it. Are you callin me a homo?

+ Reply to Thread